FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Homemade fishing weights  (Read 14555 times)

OTIS

Re: Homemade fishing weights
« Reply #15 on: Jul 27, 2004, 10:04 AM »
I second that!  I worked for the New York State Senate for several years!  If you're lucky enough to have the same intrests as the Senate Majority Leader, the Assembly Majority Leader or the Governor, then you're all set.  Otherwise, tough for you!  New York State has the third worst state government in the USA.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
Re: Homemade fishing weights
« Reply #16 on: Jul 27, 2004, 10:55 AM »
I second that!  I worked for the New York State Senate for several years!  If you're lucky enough to have the same intrests as the Senate Majority Leader, the Assembly Majority Leader or the Governor, then you're all set.  Otherwise, tough for you!  New York State has the third worst state government in the USA.
I'm surprised it's not considered the worst the fact that the courts are going to have to decide on the money for our schools any day now .is at the very least embarrassing. ::) but thats getting into polatics again and I'm not going there
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.