FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Happy Tails!!  (Read 8544 times)

Cider

Happy Tails!!
« on: Jul 14, 2004, 10:59 PM »
Yippy Skippy!!!  Yahoo!!  The day has finally arrived!!  Cider has a happy tail!  His grand new 8 ft x 12 ft Saltbox style kennel with attached 10 ft x 10 ft pen is finally finished.  He can now enjoy the great outdoors whenever he wants to!  Yippy!!  Pics to be posted when I get back from my FISHING TRIP!!!  ;D

Just in time for me to catch a flight to Calgary for a 12 day fishing trip around Alberta!!  Plane is leaving in, OMG, 12 hrs!!!  HOLY CRAP I can't wait!!!!  I better start packing!!!!

I am so exhausted from my new job and building this darn shed that I need the break!  Can you believe that I haven't cast a line in nearly a month!!  :o  I am so giddy that I am practically beside myself!!  Maybe that is just the bourbon and weeks of physical and mental exhaustion finally catching up with me!  ;)

Anyway, wish me luck.  We will be fishing the bow river and points north.  Going to the famous Calgary stampede and then taking an excursion north through the Canadian Rockies (Banff, Jasper) and finally winding up in farm country in Wetaskawin before flying out of Edmonton.  I am fortunate that my wife has family all over Alberta.  Our room and board is pretty much taken care of for the entire trip!!

Grumpymoe keep your eye out for me...  I will lift my leg, er um, I mean wave to you when we fly by!!  Maybe I'll get a window seat and I can drop fiddleheads with teensy weensy parachutes!!

btw - Grump, my wife and I were seriously discussing a possible camping trip with our RV to Manitoba next Spring/Summer.  I should mention that we have a generous freezer on board and I would gladly fill it with fiddleheads if someone were to help me fill it with lakers and morels for the return trip... let me know if you are interested in working out the details!!  ;D

fozsey

Re: Happy Tails!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2004, 05:10 AM »
Have a good trip Mike. R & R is good for the soul. Fishing is good for everything. CYA when you return.   ;)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2004, 07:00 AM »
I'm sorry....but regardless of how happy you may be...I don't care to see your wagging tail.

Have a good trip,
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2004, 01:15 PM »
Good point RG, just got a mental picture and had to reboot the brain to get rid of it  ;D  ;D!

Have a good time Cider and leave Canada in the same condition you found it!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #4 on: Jul 15, 2004, 02:17 PM »
happy tails and trails cider congrats on your new pad and have fun up north too!!
Scotty 

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #5 on: Jul 15, 2004, 03:04 PM »
Get plenty of pictures and I hope you fish spots with fish in them this time ;D

Otter

• Retired MFF Mod
  • The river is mine
« Reply #6 on: Jul 15, 2004, 05:24 PM »
Sounds awesome!  Don't forget your camera!

fastribs85

« Reply #7 on: Jul 15, 2004, 10:44 PM »
good luck and glad to hear your project is complete
naked women and beer we got it all in here

Jigwiggler

« Reply #8 on: Jul 22, 2004, 05:22 PM »
Have a good trip and may the weather and fish cooperate!!  ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

fishercat

• hard water or soft water just let me fish
« Reply #9 on: Jul 22, 2004, 05:40 PM »
I do hope you are takeing the dog with you. ;D ;D ;D ;D
I fish for those "stupid fish" BASS. Largemouth Smallmouth Stripers, and even Rock bass.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.