FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fall Colors  (Read 10625 times)

grumpymoe

Fall Colors
« on: Sep 26, 2004, 07:31 PM »
well things are turning around here pretty quick....yesterday hit mid 70's....awesome....decided to catch a sunrise...up very early...duh!!!....batteries conked out on the camera just as i was preparing for the MOMENT....got a few things done around the yard.....and the shanty ready......not a thing to do until hardwater....so....out to the backyard for some autumn pics....here goes...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ...and a pic of a private spot that still makes me chuckle every time i see it...."No Trespassing without Permission"... ;D ;D                                                         

Trophy Hunter639

Re: Fall Colors
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2004, 09:38 PM »
Grump you sure have beautiful country out your way thanks for sharing those pics bud great shots as always 8)

Cider

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2004, 09:40 PM »
Nice pics grump!!  You are missing a few colors though...  Where are all the reds and oranges??  You've got the aspens, alders, and birches to give you the yellows, but where are the other colors??

We are just starting to turn the corner and peak will be here within the next week or so.  I'll get some pics and post them for you to see what New England looks like in the autumn!!

I have some pics from last year's bird hunting trip up in northern NH which shows the colors pretty good.  Will post those when I have a chance.  Wife is trying to take over the pc right now though...

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2004, 04:37 AM »
yes maine too is really sterting to turn so i will take some pics and post them too!!
Scotty 

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2004, 08:01 PM »
Here are some fall colors from the Adirondacks in NY.

View from camps deck.

View from top of Oak Mtn.

Enjoy,  :)
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #5 on: Sep 27, 2004, 09:56 PM »
Well, here's a photo from a few hours away from Grumpymoe's.  After work, we had supper, and headed for the river in the middle of a city of about 650,000.  We had no hits, but I had to check out the new digital camera (this one has a neck strap to help keep it from winding up in 30 ft. of water - next thing is to get the Pelican case for it).

It was nearing sunset, so the camera must have chosen a slower shutter speed (hence the blur of a rod in the 4 year old's hands).  No fish tonight, but we got some fresh air on a beautiful evening.

Derek

grumpymoe

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2004, 07:37 AM »
camo fish....spectacular shots of awesome country......more fall colors to come i am sure.....thriller....now how can you beat a pic like that.....now that is family fishing at its best.....did you catch anything??.....Grump ;D

Hookset

« Reply #7 on: Sep 28, 2004, 10:06 AM »
Camo:
That looks like a prime spot to catch a little relaxation.  Great shots.  Hope it was therapeutic.
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2004, 10:25 AM »
SUMMER

FALL

"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

camo_fish

« Reply #9 on: Sep 28, 2004, 01:40 PM »
vancouvercanuck : very nice, that is one bright yellow.  8)

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #10 on: Sep 28, 2004, 08:06 PM »
thriller....now how can you beat a pic like that.....now that is family fishing at its best.....did you catch anything??.....Grump ;D

No...I had one hit and miss.  The kids claimed a couple hits, but we're never quite sure yet when they say that...some bait was lost.  We were out for about an hour...need to remember to grab a flashlight / lantern the next time we head out in the evening.

Derek

camo_fish

« Reply #11 on: Sep 29, 2004, 07:34 PM »
Here are some fall colors from fish creek off Saratoga Lake, fishing this morning with Hookset.

Thx, had a blast.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #12 on: Sep 29, 2004, 08:14 PM »
Hey cool colors Camo how was the fishing ???  ???;D

camo_fish

« Reply #13 on: Sep 29, 2004, 08:32 PM »
Hey cool colors Camo how was the fishing ???  ???;D
No photo fish as of 1130a, but Hookset fished later into the day, not sure how he did.
Got 1 little LMB, pickeral, and SMB, Hookset-0.    :P  ;)

Out4Trout

« Reply #14 on: Sep 29, 2004, 08:35 PM »
A view from Northern Maine last week end.

A bridge we had to cross

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.