FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Southern Cook County "ROOKIE" awaiting your welcome.......  (Read 2645 times)

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
What's up guys, as many fishing sites that I use, this is the one I use mainly for Michigan the most. The guys over here and on IS are helpful and genuine and since most of my "softwater" fishing is done in Mi, I am over there more than I'm here. But I definitely want to get out more in the burbs and I will not only be checking up on your fishing endeavors, I will post mine as well when time allows......L8r guys/girls..... And also welcome to the newbies like myself.
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

dutch 1

Re: Southern Cook County "ROOKIE" awaiting your welcome.......
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2011, 04:51 PM »
Hey prizz I'm also a southsider of chi town.Have property near South Haven,maybe one weekend we'll hook up and check out each others spots out in MI.Almost forgot hit a smal local pond bunch of dink gills and had a L.M. unbutton about five feet from me.Maybe a pound or two.

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2011, 11:22 AM »
Yeah, I've been itching to get up there. This is our family's 30 year anniversary of the cottages! And laugh all you want, but I've been fishing out of the same aluminum 12' rowboat that was left with the property back then. That thing HAS to be 50 years old. I truly am an angler that doesn't have to have all the "NEW" equipment to catch fish(but I'm constantly buying shat). But definitely, keep a line of communication open and we should hook up to fish. The lake that I go up to (Scott Lake) is about 25 minutes(East on M43) from SouthHaven. My biggest Bass from that lake...24 3/8" @ 9.4lbs./ pike....36 1/2" @ 14 lbs/ crappie....14" @1 1/2lbs. (I believe that I hold all three "UNOFFICIAL" records for that lake)
Do you fish any inland lakes, or just the river?
 Illinois fishing is a little more sporadic for me...but I've been hitting up Arrowhead(Palos) over the winter and a couple times this spring looking to learn a few spots to hit up when I take the kids out. I will keep an eye out for ya on the forums and hopefully we can get out and fish sometime.....L8r
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

dutch 1

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2011, 03:56 PM »
Nothing wrong with a boat that floats,lol.Have a couple myself,old but trusty.Absolutely we'll try to hook up out there there's a ton of lakes I've fished and others that you can only fish in the spring and fall(colder)keeps the power boats at bay.When ready give a shout out and I'l do the same.

toadhunter2

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2011, 10:03 AM »
welcome

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.