FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New season  (Read 2656 times)

180 Pro

New season
« on: Mar 13, 2012, 11:17 AM »
Well, unless work screws up my last week of vacation for 2011, I intend to get the boat put back in order this weekend so that I can venture out next week. It's usually pretty slow this time of year, but maybe I can find a couple of early biters out there...Anyone been out already and how'd ya do?

crappie_king

Re: New season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2012, 09:57 PM »
Mazonia went out with ultra light and crappie jigs to try to round up a few crappie but ended up with one bite one fish a 4 lb channel cat.   It sure was fun on the ultra light  nice warm day too.
Lindy
lindenborn

180 Pro

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2012, 03:58 AM »
Mazonia went out with ultra light and crappie jigs to try to round up a few crappie but ended up with one bite one fish a 4 lb channel cat.   It sure was fun on the ultra light  nice warm day too.
Lindy

That's better than nothing, right? Wasn't able to get out this weekend due to yard work and family being over but was able to get the boat ready and all the gear on board. Just hoping that the weather will stay decent for the end of the week.

crappie_king

« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2012, 02:19 PM »
Heck yea better than nothing any day on the water is better than nothing.  Had a blast looking forward to next trip.  Heidecke Lake is closer will be fishing it once it opens up April 1st.  I also have a trip booked for Lake Michigan May 6th   cant wait!!!!  Good luck this weekend if ya ge to go.
Lindy
lindenborn

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.