FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Can't get on Lake Erie thread  (Read 5415 times)

kappydick

Re: Can't get on Lake Erie thread
« Reply #30 on: Jun 03, 2006, 04:14 PM »
Don't get on here or fishing much this time of year. Notice your here a little more. No longer dealing cars?

archbishop

« Reply #31 on: Jun 03, 2006, 05:04 PM »
No longer dealing cars?

nope, working nights and watching kids during the day :'(
looking for something better but right now its ok because the wife has a great job as an accountant :tipup:
hows the farm doing ???

garboyl

« Reply #32 on: Jun 03, 2006, 09:45 PM »
Oooops,  Just wanted to mention that I don't want anyone to think that I am taking advantage of this board by occasionally logging in.  Jerry Of WNY is my very good friend and fishing buddy.  Jerry posts regarlarly on this board, and usually any trip Jerry posts on I have been in the boat with him.  He posts the report here and I post on my board.

PS,  I love reading Mac's post and observations - usually right on!!

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #33 on: Jun 05, 2006, 02:40 PM »
Wow lurkers get more protection than the lowly bass. At least the bass would give ya some excitement or fight!
Thanks for the grammar lesson!! I 'll considerate.
Internet heros give it a rest!

archbishop

« Reply #34 on: Jun 05, 2006, 09:18 PM »
JEBUS!

Don't say that.

We can't stand him now.

He'll be hell to deal with after this.

Hey.........wait a minute................I'm loosing it again.

Thanks.
Mac

Also, hey Buckski my friend......................bass don't fight.
Big firetruckin' suckers caught on circle hooks, AND WITH BELLS, now they fight!!!

Again, Mac

jebus? have you been taking lessons from devil-man ;D

mike did you lock that thread? i was about to go off :tipup:

devil-man

« Reply #35 on: Jun 05, 2006, 10:35 PM »
jebus? have you been taking lessons from devil-man
mike did you lock that thread? i was about to go off

Yes I did.  ;)
I was about to lose it myself...

The problem has been dealt with.

devil-man

« Reply #36 on: Jun 06, 2006, 04:15 AM »
And the thread is open again...

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #37 on: Jun 06, 2006, 09:41 AM »
Allright, ya got me. I'm busted. Another lurker is forced to surface. Since I hardly ever
get to go fishing anymore, I don't have much to report. But I still like to see what other people are doing so I cruise around threads just to see what's going on. If I had information I would accurately and honestly post it. Oh wait, I did go for walleyes
at Otisco friday night, and have some Owasco stories but I can't get on either of those sites to post anything. Also, some of my friends are doing well on Oneida but I can't get into that thread either. Oh well I guess that's the way it goes.
I didn't come here to stay home.

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #38 on: Jun 06, 2006, 09:43 AM »
I'm new with this computer stuff so ignore this post. I somehow accidentally posted the previous message before it was finished, then went to modify it and did it as a responce. Oops, I'm an idiot.
I didn't come here to stay home.

dukhnter8

« Reply #39 on: Jun 06, 2006, 10:05 AM »
I too am a lurker, sorry. I fish mainly small ponds and lakes when I can. I have fished the canal between medina and further east and only caught sheepshead but trying for walleye. I also fish point breeze in the creek but have not caught much either. Tried for walleye two weekends ago but my motor was acting up and decided not to try fishing at night. So I am in the process of rebuilding the motor. Just need three gaskets and I will be ready for a test fire. I do look at other areas and hope to try them some day. All I look at are the general areas and lures/bait to get an idea where to start. I try to ice fish as much as I can also.

archbishop

« Reply #40 on: Jun 06, 2006, 10:37 AM »
thats all you gotta do, no need to lurk, just get on here introduce yourself and maybe meet a few people from your general area and youll have new fishing partners, and hopefully new friends, no need to lurk, you dont have to give exact locations but share some stories and some pics :tipup:

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #41 on: Jun 06, 2006, 11:15 AM »
Things get better once the ice forms, I know I will be looking to explore alice(waterport) lake and glenwood this year, maybe we can share some notes. Its about sharing the goods with who those you know do.
Internet heros give it a rest!

archbishop

« Reply #42 on: Jun 06, 2006, 01:05 PM »
Things get better once the ice forms,

yeah they do rich, but they are at there worst right before the ice forms :'(
after hunting and before the ice forms is a lonely time :tipup:

dukhnter8

« Reply #43 on: Jun 06, 2006, 02:21 PM »
Never fished glenwood yet, going to try this year hopefully. Once I get my boat motor together, just waiting on a couple of gaskets. (it's a 1964 so some parts are hard to find, but napa actually carries quite a few parts). Have fished lake alice (waterport) a few times over the years and have not done good at all. We have caught a few rock bass but otherwise nothing else. Supposedly there are walleye in it but I have tried a few times trolling, drifting and anchored but have not caught any. I did hear they get some good bluegills and crappie near the bridge at 279 and otter creek, but have not gotten out for them yet. I have done well in the past for pike and salmon in the creek near rt 18.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.