FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wuts that you say??? NO WORK????  (Read 1534 times)

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
Wuts that you say??? NO WORK????
« on: Aug 10, 2008, 11:03 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No work for monday and tuesday for sure, could be the whole week????  HAHA, look out fish, time to cross some eyes!  THe job we're on now has some backordered tile so we dont have any tile to set for the beginnin of this week, set it all last week......  GOnna catch up on some MUCH MUCH MUCH needed fishin!! For sure outta the bass boat, and salmon boat, pry hit the river Tuesday mornin for some rainbows hoping for some smallies mixed in there.  Gettin the traps ready for season and hangin some more treestands!!!  Have a good week everyone!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

• Fish all day everyday...
Re: Wuts that you say??? NO WORK????
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2008, 11:50 PM »
Killin the smallies on the Rouge around Childsdale if your lookin for somewhere to start
Many men fish all there lives never realiseing its not the fish there after

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2008, 08:49 AM »
Thanks CP but already had that in mind!!! I heard a report of some good smallie fishin right there! What are you getting them on?? Streamers? Topwater? Nymphs? Dries???  How far below childsdale?? I heard another report that they're getting em upstream too.
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2008, 10:08 AM »
I havent gone down there and I'm not much of a fly fisherman but my buddy said they were getting them on streamers. Whatever you do I wouldnt go down stream from trhe bridge at the end of childsdale theres a rope swing down by that deep hole and if its nice I guarntee there will be about 30 kids there. Not a chance of catching a fish though.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #4 on: Aug 11, 2008, 02:21 PM »
Maybe some hotties tho?? I can put up with no fish for a couple hotties!!!  We're hittin Big Lake in the mornin, pry hit the ROgue weds, thurs or friday mornin for some smallies.
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #5 on: Aug 11, 2008, 06:11 PM »
Oh there will definetly be some hotties if your into those 15 year olds haha. Good luck on the big lake and post an update when ya get a chance.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #6 on: Aug 11, 2008, 08:54 PM »
Dang! Too young..... My buddy is out now, havin a hard time keepin fish on, 3-9 in 40 FOW.  Fish moved in, hopefully they stay there for the mornin!  Perch otta be in too!!!!!!  WOuld like to hit the big lake with the bass boat this weekend hopin for some perch! All day tomarrow is ALLLLLL  fishin, gotta tourny tomarrow night on a little inland lake.  Last one for the year with this devision, and its on my FAVORITE lake!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #7 on: Aug 11, 2008, 11:15 PM »
You ever fish the Wabasis tournaments? Heard they were killin the perch off of the pier in Grand Haven this morning. Thinkin about takin a trip out there in the morning.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #8 on: Aug 11, 2008, 11:23 PM »
Nope no wabasis.  I've thought about it plenty of times.... But most of the time im too busy to fish weeknight tournys.  Only fished 3 tournys so far this year.  Id like to get into a mess of perch to go with them walleye fillets!!!  Me and my dad MURDERED the perch like 4 yrs ago off the holland pier in like 10 FOW everyone else was fishing off the end of the pier and cathcin nuts...  Plus... Some dang good sights walk down that pier while yer fishin, i was missin bites all day!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

« Reply #9 on: Aug 11, 2008, 11:54 PM »
Yea I know what your sayin  my buddys dad had a 22ft Taraga walleye boat we took out perch fishin in Holland 2 summers ago and we absolutely killed them in 12 foot of water it was ridiculous I mean you could see the bottom. Some guy even caught a steelhead on a minnow while we were out there it was great.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #10 on: Aug 12, 2008, 04:06 AM »
It can get good in there sometimes....  Well with a major case of DRAG A$$ im out the door, will update when i get back, hopefully we can repeat last night, with a few more catches! Just the 2 of us on the boat today, im setting lines, hes drivin.  Otta be interesting!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.