FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: You know you've been blessed when . . .  (Read 1643 times)

khaaxma

You know you've been blessed when . . .
« on: Aug 06, 2009, 12:26 PM »
I drove right by my favorite sporting goods store twice yesterday and I didn't even have the urge to go in to just see if there is anything new. Over the years I have dropped a serious amount of money at Frank's Bait & Tackle in Linden and I really enjoy that store. My supplies and equipment are so sufficient at the present time that I am really satisfied . . . that doesn't happen often.
I am blessed to live in a location where the fishing is great and the people are nice!

pikeslayer

Re: You know you've been blessed when . . .
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2009, 01:00 PM »
hey you are lucky we dont have a favorite one no more they went out of business and it was sportsman warehouse to.

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2009, 01:03 PM »
.....You wake up in the morning and read the newspaper and DON'T see your name in the death notices. ;D
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

1MOFISH

• you want to fish where?????????????????
« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2009, 01:40 PM »
when you can see past the wants of tomorrow and the pressures of yesterday and see today as sufficient,i'm trying to be a today person please pray for me.   
mo
billy morgano    a full net is 153 fish

khaaxma

« Reply #4 on: Aug 06, 2009, 03:20 PM »
when you can see past the wants of tomorrow and the pressures of yesterday and see today as sufficient,i'm trying to be a today person please pray for me.   
mo
I'm always willing to pray for anyone!
I am blessed to live in a location where the fishing is great and the people are nice!

mbrooks

• Chasing Steel with a screaming reel
« Reply #5 on: Aug 09, 2009, 07:28 PM »
mo
Aint that the truth... Amen my friend

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Aug 09, 2009, 08:12 PM »
when you had a morning like i had!!!!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

mbrooks

« Reply #7 on: Aug 10, 2009, 09:07 AM »
when you had a morning like i had!!!!!!
Don't tell me you landed some Skams and a few fresh Kings???

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #8 on: Aug 10, 2009, 08:21 PM »
No skams but kings yes!  We bounced around on the big pond for about 2 hrs yesterday in 3-5 ft waves, which turned into 5-6 ft waves with a few 7's here and there.  Went 9-10 in those 2.5 hrs.  4 fish over 10 lbs, all kings except for 1 smaller 4 lb greese ball!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

mbrooks

« Reply #9 on: Aug 10, 2009, 09:24 PM »
I figured you'd be on the rivers instead but I guess with all this rain it probably wasn't the best choice right now eh. You don't like them Lakers... The ones I took out of Higgins thru the ice were delicious.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #10 on: Aug 10, 2009, 09:52 PM »
I hate lakers!!!!!!!  Waste of time to real in all that line for a stupid little 4 lb fish!!!   I havent been on a river in FOREVER!!!!!  Im heading up to the Little Man in 2 wks for a 3 day wknd with some buds to chase around river kings and smallies and some trout tho... Just before huntin season comes in and im all tied up!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.