FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Yep . . . Gonna Wet a Line This Afternoon  (Read 1759 times)

khaaxma

Yep . . . Gonna Wet a Line This Afternoon
« on: Mar 17, 2010, 10:59 AM »
I really never do exceptionally well until the water starts to warm up a bit, but I always like to catch the first fish of a new open water season. So, steelhead, walleye (in Lake Huron) and brown trout here I come!
I am blessed to live in a location where the fishing is great and the people are nice!

tapsboy68

Re: Yep . . . Gonna Wet a Line This Afternoon
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:31 AM »
ive been open water fishing for 2 weeks now. Love it
YEbeLL RelL!!!

lil-skipper

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:43 AM »
I really never do exceptionally well until the water starts to warm up a bit, but I always like to catch the first fish of a new open water season. So, steelhead, walleye (in Lake Huron) and brown trout here I come!
:D :D :D :D :D  Good luck to ya, let us know, HOW BIG & HOW MANY ?

khaaxma

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2010, 07:41 PM »
I would like to say that I had lots of success this afternoon, but the truth is I got skunked and I fished for 3 hours. It was great to get back in the boat and the action will pick up as the water warms. We actually marked lots of fish, but none touched a lure.
I am blessed to live in a location where the fishing is great and the people are nice!

lil-skipper

« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2010, 10:54 AM »
I would like to say that I had lots of success this afternoon, but the truth is I got skunked and I fished for 3 hours. It was great to get back in the boat and the action will pick up as the water warms. We actually marked lots of fish, but none touched a lure.
:D :D :D :D :D    Well that's alright, at least you got out. That's a whole lot better than doing a honeydo-list like me.  I am planning on getting my boat preped out this afternoon, batteries on charge right now.  when I finally do hit the water I'll report back.  :D :D :D :D :D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.