FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trailer  (Read 812 times)

gotagetm

Trailer
« on: Jul 02, 2023, 08:02 AM »

Pulled this trailer Friday from my house In Dansville to Barcelona to Buffalo and back home ..no idea when spring broke but little center bolt was only thing from keeping axel from jumping out of saddle and going side ways...thankfully I have gorilla glue and JB weld !!!

Mac Attack

Re: Trailer
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2023, 08:53 AM »
Might need a little RTV and duct tape, just to be sure!

Sometimes the angles are watching over us.  Glad you made it home without a serious accident.

62 & Done

« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2023, 11:56 AM »
whew !   glad you made it home   some years back I lost a bearing which ruined an axle 2 hrs from home and had to leave every thing I owned at the worst cut-throat bandit that ever opened a shop. Things worked out in the end but it cost a lot more than it should have and I lost a bunch of sleep for a couple weeks. Since then I have turned into "Maintenance Freak"

gotagetm

« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2023, 01:56 PM »
Last year 62 wife was driving and lost a bearing and entire hub and tire went by us and spindle dug in dirt ...luckily boat USA came and picked up boat and trailer and got it to my house ..and no harm done to axel just needed a cleaning g and new hub and U bolts

fishinjohn

« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2023, 02:36 PM »
Last year 62 wife was driving and lost a bearing and entire hub and tire went by us and spindle dug in dirt ...luckily boat USA came and picked up boat and trailer and got it to my house ..and no harm done to axel just needed a cleaning g and new hub and U bolts
Looks like a JB WELD job

gotagetm

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2023, 04:58 PM »
Lol ....that needed something better...gorilla glue..of course!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.