FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Reality TV Fishing Show+Your Own Show + 50K  (Read 6200 times)

vancouvercanuck

Reality TV Fishing Show+Your Own Show + 50K
« on: May 26, 2004, 02:51 PM »
http://www.wcfl.ca/

1st place… The WCF CUP
and $50,000.00
Plus The Production Of A
Series “Pilot” For The Winner’s Own
Outdoor Television Show!

CLICK TROPHY FOR DETAILS

Introduction

The WCF LAST CULL North Bay Challenge is a 13-week television series involving 50 competitors along with the WCF characters and staff. To the competitors, this at first may seem like just another fishing tournament but in fact it’s far from it. It’s the chance at being a character in a fishing show / game show / reality show, all in one package. 13 repeated weeks of North American television exposure is what most anglers dream of but the WCF will definitely make it come true!

The best part of all though is that being a professional tournament angler may not necessarily be what it takes to get in! Indeed the entrants will need good fishing skills but what the WCF is looking for first and foremost, is great on camera personalities. The more our competitors can compel or grab the viewing audience, the better. Fishing almost becomes secondary.

It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. Not only do the combatants get a chance at $50,000.00 and fantastic exposure, the WCF gets a chance to change the look of television… hope to see you there!

Tournament Format

Friday July 2nd, Check in & preliminary shooting
Sat. July 3rd & Sun. July 4th, Introduction to event
July 5 th, 50 competitors fish in 2 person team tournament style on Lake Nipissing, lowest 24 (12 teams) weights are eliminated and the top weight of the day receives a bye to The Cull. (the 24 eliminated competitors remain for rest of week and are still part of television show, fishing guides etc.)
July 6 th and 7 th, 24 competitors fishing head to head pairings in “knock-out” format (12 advance and 12 are out) and overall winner advances to the The Cull.
July 8 th & 9 th, 11 competitors in various “skills” events in which last place per event is eliminated from entire tournament and last remaining person advances to the The Cull.
July 10 th, final 3 compete for $50,000.00, the WCF trophy and get a production deal to shoot a pilot for his or her own angling television series. 
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Colorado_Ice

• Mmm, Mmm, Good!
Re: Reality TV Fishing Show+Your Own Show + 50K
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 05:16 PM »
I nominate vancouvercanuck!

vancouvercanuck, He's our man,
He can do it, yes he can,
If he can't do it, no one can.
Goooo vancouvercanuck!  ;)

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 10:54 AM »
Ahhh shucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  :-[ :-[ Brings a tear to my eye. :'( :'(

Thanks.  :-*  ;D
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 02:03 PM »
$1000. per man is a little steep for my partner and I . That's almost a season of tournaments to us . I need to find me a rich old ,old lady with one foot in the grave quick . lol . ;D Has to have enough bucks to fight off my wifes lawyers too . LOL . ;) The hunt is on . :P Think I'll see whats kicking around at the Legion . ;D

Go VC GO . ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 10:37 AM »
Think I'll see whats kicking around at the Legion . ;D

ROTFLMFAO

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.