FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nasty thunderstorm  (Read 1374 times)

landlockedsalmon

• Remember we all live downstream.
nasty thunderstorm
« on: Aug 09, 2012, 02:20 PM »
We are having a nasty storm,wind and hail and lots of lightning,watch out east of lebanon.lls
if everyone concentrated on the important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.....

GALonWATER

Re: nasty thunderstorm
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2012, 07:25 PM »
Heard they've been some bad storms in Vermont earlier and are heading our way throughout the night :-\

LadyLaker

« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2012, 07:34 AM »
Heard they've been some bad storms in Vermont earlier and are heading our way throughout the night :-\

You weren't kidding,,,  Had a really bad storm come thru Bridgton around midnight (woke us all up)....never seen so much lightening(it was constant for 45min -an hour)

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2012, 09:58 AM »
It never rained in the good part of the state, Saco!  ;D

God was making sure to keep Landlocksalmon off the water so the rest of us have something to catch this weekend.  ::)

landlockedsalmon

• Remember we all live downstream.
« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2012, 10:06 AM »
It never rained in the good part of the state, Saco!  ;D

God was making sure to keep Landlocksalmon off the water so the rest of us have something to catch this weekend.  ::)
I usually don't fish on the weekends,too much boat traffic,But i have taken one day off this week,Even god took a day off.just so I can fish this weekend.The rainbows are gonna pay this weekend!!!C+R of course.LLS
if everyone concentrated on the important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.