FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ottawa Senators  (Read 3391 times)

grumpymoe

Ottawa Senators
« on: Apr 29, 2006, 07:48 PM »
on paper, the team looks awesome.......but when you really look at the overall picture, this group is NOT going to the finals....why?....Alfredson....Heatley...Havlat...Spezza....pre tty scary up front....solid defense pairings.....goaltending is not a question with Emery backstopping.....but what happens if he goes down?....that aside....this team isn't hardnosed enough to make it to the finals....IF....and I say IF they get past Tampa who has the desire and hardknocks to do the job, then Ottawa will not make it past the second round....Grump

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: Ottawa Senators
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2006, 08:05 AM »
Belive me Grump..I want to agree with you....amd in years past I would have...But I think this is a different team then the team the Leafs use to beat up on come playoff time.

I see somthing different in them every since Danny Heatley joined the team..they have never been short on talent but Heart has always been an issue. He adds that.

Emery is the only ? for me. So far he has been excellent , but as the rounds go on can he kep it up, and what happend if that dummy Hasek decides he is ready to play?

Grump I hope your right, I dont want to see the Sens anywhere near that Stanley Cup...I would have to end my friendship with ChowderHead if that happens.. ;D

FarginIcehole

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 06:52 AM »
I  think now that grump has visions and can see the future. ray emery is down, he just forgot to fall over.i am a sabres fan but i do not want to run any smack just yet. but i would hate to be a fan of that team right now.first detroit went down now ottawa down 2-0. lets go buffalo!!!! hasek sucks.

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 09:05 PM »
just watched *correction* Dumont...my bad... bury a floating knuckler to win game 3 in overtime!!!....looks like the cocky Senators are getting their proper dues....me thinks they wont be coming back to win 4 straight!!....lmao....Grump :w00t:

Chucker

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 05:36 AM »
Actually Grump, it was Jaaaaaay Peeeee Dumont!

grumpymoe

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 07:03 AM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[  I knew it wasnt right when I posted it.....getting sleepy I guess...my apologies to the Sabre fans....Grump

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 11:24 AM »
:-[ :-[ :-[  I knew it wasnt right when I posted it.....getting sleepy I guess...my apologies to the Sabre fans....Grump

no apologies needed grump  ;D ;D

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 01:23 PM »
BU BYE SENS.
Tip your caddies well!
Internet heros give it a rest!

blaque

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 03:59 PM »
i seriously cant comprehend how that happens to a team like that. What goes thru the minds of 22 or so guys that played like a machine all year long, and then BAM.......nothing you can do, nothing a coach can say, nothing a captain can utter can lift them up to play a 60 minute game against a team they did welll against all year. Im grateful we made it thru the series........and i know miller stood on his head on occasion, but I mean, there stars were like non existant. Blows my mind , especially with their past in teh playoffs, how could you even think of not showing up to play 60 minutes at 110% knowing that everyones waiting foryou to Hiccup come playoff time. Ill never understand athletes i swear. GO SABRES!!!!

lilchief

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 01:39 PM »
GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....lilchief ;D ;D ;D
Matt

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.