MFF US Midwest > Minnesota

(1/2) > >>

DIRTBALL2:
Hi everybody! Just joined today and saw there were no posts from MN. so I will kick it off. I live in Warroad,MN, just 6 miles from the Manitoba border. Moved here within the last year and I love it! Looking forward to doing some trout fishing in MB, that is if some of you MB dudes wouldn't mind giving me a helping hand. Not asking for any of your honey holes, but a kick in the a** in the right direction sure would help. :)

sbfpa_Mike:
Dirtball,

forget about those little "pretty" fish.  You live in the best Walleye/Smallie fishin area in that part of the country!!!  Put away those fly rods and go get some Eyes.

Mike,  formerly of MN

rendo:

Welcome to the board. I also am a transplant from Minnesota with ties to the Park Rapids area. try a little of all the outdoors has to offer there and I,m sure you will say I am a Mn Gopher.

TJ Bauer:
Hey everyone I am From Southern Mn I just joined 05-25-05 it will be fun talking with everyone

rendo:

Forgot to add to first post . come and join us on the chat. Most evenings between 8-10  there are fishermen talking about almost everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version