FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tuesdays Hail  (Read 3611 times)

The Rocket

Tuesdays Hail
« on: Jun 08, 2004, 11:44 PM »
Who got nailed with the horrible hail tuesday night? :'( We got golf ball in Golden.
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

raleigh

Re: Tuesdays Hail
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2004, 10:32 PM »
I was camped out side on the upper Colorado river. We did not get any hail, just a lot of rain,wind and cold weather. When we got up in the morning our rafts where covered with thick ice. But man, that storm did a lot of damage in Denver and Golden and other surounding areas. I heard that some places actuley got 3 feet of hail.

mscottcody

« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2004, 09:30 PM »
Rocket-
     Been awhile. I was done on Chatfield. Got soaked with rain. As storm was rolling in I made the wise decision to get the heck off the lake. I was realing in a crank bait fast and sparks started shooting from my hand to the reel. I never moved so fast to drop a rod and crank an engine! Garden got pummeled, but since truck was with me at Chatfield...Wish I could say teh same for my buddy that parked at my house.

Been fishing lately?

The Rocket

« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2004, 10:12 PM »
I havn't gone fishing in over a month. I've got a brand new Aqua-Vu, and still havn't gotten
to use it. Maybe next weekend. Our house lost 7 windows. Messed the truck up. Hail almost destroyed our camper.
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

mscottcody

« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2004, 07:46 PM »
Bet your chomping to use that thing this winter. Let me know how you like it. Heading to Chatfield again tomorrow.

The Rocket

« Reply #5 on: Jun 27, 2004, 09:23 AM »

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2004, 11:23 AM »
Send some hail over here to western colorado. We have been bone dry all june.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.