MFF US Midwest > Minnesota

Don't complain CALL TIP!!!

(1/2) > >>

Skipper:
I tell ya, the tip line works. I've used it a few times before in similar situations with similar results.

http://news.dnr.state.mn.us/2012/07/12/agency-cooperation-tip-call-land-anglers-over-the-legal-limit/

When you see those who I refer to as the bucket brigade, help them learn the hard way. These game hogs will be paying over $1000 for restitution for sunfish and face and additional $3000 fine. That's enough to discourage the activity, I don't care who they are!

DIRTBALL2:
What Skipper said X2! Although I've never called the TIP line myself, 2 of my friend's have! It always give's me a nice warm feeling inside when they catch one of those S-O-B game hog's! Especially the one's that know better! You go CO's! :police:DIRTBALL2 ;)

taxid:
Good for you guys. I've called in violations here in Indiana and didn't get a call back for three days. After two or three times of that I gave up. Granted it wasn't a TIP line per sei but I still called a DNR law enforcement headquarters.

Skipper:
TIP (Turn In Poachers) is a very effective thing here in MN. It often gets immediate attention from law enforcement.

We have fish here in MN because the poachers are scared!

I know of a guy who was shooting pheasants out of the cab of his combine while he harvested.... DNR took the combine.... we don't mess around! :D 

DIRTBALL2:

--- Quote from: Skipper on Jul 26, 2012, 07:55 PM ---TIP (Turn In Poachers) is a very effective thing here in MN. It often gets immediate attention from law enforcement.

We have fish here in MN because the poachers are scared!

I know of a guy who was shooting pheasants out of the cab of his combine while he harvested.... DNR took the combine.... we don't mess around! :D 

--- End quote ---

That sound's exactly like my brother-in-law! Was his name Gerry? ;DDIRTBALL2 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version