FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Funny Story  (Read 4866 times)

TroutFishingBear

Funny Story
« on: Mar 12, 2004, 03:50 PM »
One time when I was like 5 years old and I was fishing the colorado river in a canyon around the border of utah and colorado, called westwater canyon I think. I was eating chicken wings that we got from the store (fried) and I was throwing the bones in the water when I was done. Well, that night I caught like 10 channel cats, then I went to sleep.
The next morning when I woke up, I was fishing, and I caught one of the few blue catfish that live in the river. it  was about 4 pounds, but  its stomach was like, the hugest of any fish I had ever seen.
When we cleaned the fish, it had like 3 chicken wing bones in its stomach :D

stream walker

Re: Funny Story
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2004, 06:48 PM »
that was a great story do you have anymore?  ???

I HOPE YOU WEREN'T THROWING THE REST OF YOUR GARBAGE IN THE WATER TO

Powerworm

• There's One!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2004, 10:06 PM »
Like wow! You were like cleaning fish at the age of like five.

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2004, 10:33 PM »
If you read it, I said "We"
meaning everyone excluding me.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2004, 01:56 PM »
One time catfishing my uncle and myself were using our light tackle to catch fresh bait using tiny perch fishing jig tipped with earthworms not night crawlers when it started to get dark I reeled my rod and propped it on ashort stick the jig was sitting on the edge of the water but not in the water so we set up our cat rigs and cast out well here we are sitting in the dark waiting for a bite when we heard all this crashing and splashing over where I had set my rod so I ran over and my rod was in the water my reel was stuck in the mud  and peeling my 6lb test line like crazy I picked up the rod and after about 25 min I landed a 37.5 '' channel around 20lbs after that my confidence in Berkely xt 6lb test grew alot thats got to be one of the funnier nights I had catfishing ;D ;D

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2004, 10:13 PM »
Where the h**l were you fishing ???

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2004, 01:38 PM »
Where the h**l were you fishing ???

He was probably fishing on an indian reservation, lol, that or he was drunk in a bar and was fishing in the toilet when a drunken indian came in and shot at him ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.