MFF US Midwest > Minnesota

Great Alma fishing float

(1/1)

TJ Bauer:
Has anyone had a chance to get out on the float yet this year I am thinking about going down ther on April 8th just wondering I have never fish there before is that to early yet or would that be a good time to try.

FisherGirl:
I was there last summer.  It was pretty cool!  We found the place a little tricky to find, (well, we got lost) but it was well worth it!  Caught many of sheephead early in the day, and towards the end of the day, the white bass were hittin' pretty good.  Caught a little too much sun tho  :cursing: !!  They were all nice people there too! I didn't stay the night, but we might go back this summer and do so- fish all night long!  I would reccomend it!

FisherGirl:
I just noticed you were going to go on April 8th- i guess I posted a bit late- did you end up going?

TJ Bauer:
No I did not end up going I was on a couple other sites and the way it sounded it was a little early yet I should have went because now it is warm out and I got to much stuff around the house to work on now I have no time

Brad Standke:
I went to the alma on march 25th...It was cold but fun...The walleye bit slow, They were closer to the dam...I fishing in the slow water with good luck catching some nice perch.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version