MyFishFinder By Species > Catfish

Susquehanna 3/21/04

(1/4) > >>

fishin_musician:
I was lucky enough to get out for a few hours this morning. Tried a couple spots and found the channel cats much more cooperative than last week. Got 4 in 50 minutes when I fished this spot last week I got 1 in about 3 hours. moved to another location and got 2 more plus I jigged up a couple out of season walleyes.
The largest cat was 25" the rest were from 18 to 22". The walleyes were beautifully colored not the drab grey that they get under the ice. Got my cats on cut shiners and realeased all the fish so they can rest up for the next guy. Enjoy the photos.
FM

Webguy:
Way to go f-m!

fishin_musician:
Got out Satrurday night for a few hours. Had a great time. Got 6 channel cats and missed one. Got them all on cut shiners, the store bought variety. There were a couple 24"ers and the rest, all but one came in between 18 and 22". The big guy was the first one I got and at 29" it is the biggest one I have caught in two years.
I was pretty happy about that but didn't get a picture cause I was alone at night, and didn't bring my camera. Didn't have a measuring tape either????? I measured the fish with a stick and brought home the stick!!!!!!  Nice stick too think I might get it mounted for over the fireplace mantle.
FM

reelcharacter:
FM,

Nice pictures and even nicer fish! Have never caught a Cat, but hope to get out sometime this year.

-Reelcharacter

fishin_musician:
Here is the link to some live action on the Susquehanna featuring Operaman an myself  fishin' Musician.http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=710.msg10545#msg10545

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version