FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1473861 times)

mcully

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #7650 on: Aug 09, 2020, 05:46 PM »
Pretty hot one but bite was decent middle of the day

reeleyz

« Reply #7651 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:07 PM »
Some solid fish. Nice job.

Scout185

« Reply #7652 on: Aug 11, 2020, 07:29 PM »
Not a single response to the kids fishing derby. Whew

reeleyz

« Reply #7653 on: Aug 11, 2020, 08:02 PM »
Not a single response to the kids fishing derby. Whew

It sounds like a great event. I hope it goes well.

BiteMe

« Reply #7654 on: Aug 14, 2020, 07:00 PM »
Get'em Scout. Everyone enjoy and have a safe weekend.  :flag: 8)

Fishy, Fishy in the lake, please come here and take my bait. I troll and jig you take my hook, and then I take you home to cook.

pimplepounder

« Reply #7655 on: Aug 14, 2020, 11:31 PM »

We do every weekend

pimplepounder

« Reply #7656 on: Aug 14, 2020, 11:33 PM »

Scout185

« Reply #7657 on: Aug 15, 2020, 07:09 PM »
We had a great time. 2 kids who’ve never been in a boat, or caught a fish did both today. Kids caught the only 2 fish and got trophies. I don’t know who’s smile was bigger, theirs or mine.

filetandrelease

« Reply #7658 on: Aug 16, 2020, 06:00 AM »

Oneida 1 I have experienced that at Godfrey , no lines in the water but taking up dock space while having a picnic , I asked them to read the the posted regs  for the launch , After a slight snit they complied as boats started to pile up out in the lake , with some really unhappy boaters 😡

reeleyz

« Reply #7659 on: Aug 16, 2020, 06:01 AM »
We had a great time. 2 kids who’ve never been in a boat, or caught a fish did both today. Kids caught the only 2 fish and got trophies. I don’t know who’s smile was bigger, theirs or mine.

:thumbup_smilie:

Too bad more fish weren’t caught though.

Scout185

« Reply #7660 on: Aug 16, 2020, 06:52 AM »
Yes that was a shame. Was hoping all of them would catch something. It was pretty bumpy, which limited where we could go.

zaphod4

« Reply #7661 on: Aug 16, 2020, 12:58 PM »
Launched out of Marion Manner yesterday(Saturday).Waited for the bass tourney to go out.They were out of there quickly and when we came in around 1pm there was no problem getting out of the water.Trolled from Lewis point traveling NNW(ish).Took awhile but the wife and I limited.Used worm harnesses.Best where straight up silver.All eyes where in the 18 to 20 inch range.Did catch a couple shorts too.Best marks were just off the bottom to 5’ off the bottom in 30 to 35fow.Speed was around 1mph.

mcully

« Reply #7662 on: Aug 17, 2020, 06:13 AM »
South Shore launch had a picnic going on, a boat repair taking up the deepest ramp, a sailboat, nobody using the drive on capability of the trailers they own, NE wind blowing in so the weekend warrior=no control docking yesterday afternoon. When winds blowing in but you bury your trailer so deep the sterns floating how many times do you pull forward, realize its crooked and back in again?  Had to be patient for sure but caught 15 eyes and a handful of perch in a short stretch. Marked the perch area and will be switching to them very soon.

oneida1

« Reply #7663 on: Aug 17, 2020, 04:31 PM »
not a huge fan of gander but broke a pole few days ago so kinda had to go, did find decent pole but wanted to grab a few other thinks, no luck, they had no sinker drop shot nothing other then a few split shot, and low stock on everything else and poor choices, half the stuff had no prices on it poor customer service and no i do not want a new credit card or other bs just check me out. Came home went on Amazon found what else I needed no issue and cheaper be here in 2 days ,,,,and box store wonder why they go out of buisness

cnypanfisher

« Reply #7664 on: Aug 19, 2020, 08:57 AM »
Trolling is still pretty good, got our limits by 7:30. Got A few perch too, they are all skinny and full of worms I heard though. I'd would not recommend fishing for perch around here.  8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.