FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Get ready on Resi's  (Read 6007 times)

indianahooker

Re: Get ready on Resi's
« Reply #30 on: Mar 30, 2021, 10:23 AM »
oh ok guess i didnt look when u posted sorry.  i was looking at the rivers to judge walleye movement.  the rains seem to move them at times.

bubbagill

« Reply #31 on: Apr 01, 2021, 09:44 AM »
Any reports if the crappie have started to push up into the Missy spillway yet?

bigr

« Reply #32 on: Apr 01, 2021, 12:05 PM »
If your referring to below the dam yes they are catching crappie now. Shoulder to shoulder fishing but good numbers and size if you can squeeze in.

bubbagill

« Reply #33 on: Apr 01, 2021, 12:12 PM »
If your referring to below the dam yes they are catching crappie now. Shoulder to shoulder fishing but good numbers and size if you can squeeze in.
Yes sir, I have been doing well in the river, just looking for a back up plan.  Thank you

techja

« Reply #34 on: Apr 01, 2021, 12:34 PM »
Do you need to be close to the actual spillway to catch the crappie? I see people fishing quite a distance from it, may be fishing for other species.

bherr24

« Reply #35 on: Apr 01, 2021, 08:26 PM »
It figures the river bite would pick up the week im back at work and busy every night. Hoping to get over there for a few hours tomorrow after i get off and then again sat morning.

bherr24

« Reply #36 on: Apr 03, 2021, 08:42 PM »
Tried below spillway today...entire bank was just loaded with people all the way down in the woods. I found a section maybe 8 yards wide to fish down near the cable box. Got into a pretty good school of big black crappies. Ended up taking home 20 and of those 18 were blacks. Biggest was 13 inches lost an even bigger one right at the bank. Had some foreign guy start casting right in front of me in the hole i was fishing. I kindly told him unless he wanted to go swim with the fishes not to throw over me again. Amazing how inconsiderate a lot of them clowns down there are. Reminded me why i dont fish much there anymore.

bigr

« Reply #37 on: Apr 05, 2021, 05:32 AM »
I fish a lot but not below the dams. I don't mind fishing with others but that area goes alittle to far for even me. I guess thats the same reason I don't do the Maumee either. I fortunately have plenty of quality places I can choose to catch about any species I want at the right times.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.