FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PERCH  (Read 11997 times)

abishop

PERCH
« on: Jun 04, 2022, 09:21 AM »
Heard a story yesterday that someone was getting perch towards Illinois. I know that they should be moving towards our waters. Has anyone heard any stories? I see the doc next week. I sure hope he says, I can go fishing.

wallin

Re: PERCH
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2022, 07:26 AM »
Eries doing good
Wallin

wallin

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2022, 02:44 PM »
Better get that boat ready AL, may get lucky in a few days. Gonna have to try.
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2022, 12:03 AM »
I can't wait. Looks like the warm weather will be right. Just hope that we get some south winds for a week. ,Yes, next week I will be putting the mufflers on the boat. IT IS TIME. Haven't been out since September. Keeping my fingers crossed. Been way too long.

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2022, 07:32 AM »
Go get 'em Al!
 I haven't had the boat out yet either. Taking it a little slow since my heart surgery.  Got her all cleaned up and ready to go. Heading up to the UP July 2nd for two weeks. Everybody has something going on so going by myself. The resort will have the regulars there so will be like homecoming. Going to try E-85 in my truck to ease the pain at the pump. Never used it but is a Flex-fuel GMC and suppose to be able to use it. Knocks the mileage down a couple of mpg but going to give it a go. Going to Ohio on the 22nd for a couple of days  so will give it a trial run.
Have tied up a ton of flies, (like I need more) but never can have too many. ;D
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

wallin

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2022, 08:48 AM »
E-85 works great in my silverado, don't use it in the boat they say. Truck will start alittle harder but it'll save money
8 months on 2nd knee replacement so haven't been out since Patoka in May so I'm going to get out, need some perch for the freezer but it'll be nice to get out n stretch lol.
Wallin

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #6 on: Jun 14, 2022, 12:36 PM »
When is everyone heading out to try the luck?

I was hoping friday but looks like a north wind is forecasted, so maybe tomorrow or thursday!

Good lucl to those that try!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

fishinator

« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2022, 12:52 PM »
Depends on weather.  I have a small boat so it has to be calm for me. Keep us posted!

wallin

« Reply #8 on: Jun 14, 2022, 01:13 PM »
Going to try tomorrow morning out of Michigan City, if nothing else it'll be a good time out, good south west winds tomorrow so should be good wave n weather wise. 1 ftrs at most.
Wallin

wallin

« Reply #9 on: Jun 14, 2022, 02:28 PM »

Wallin

abishop

« Reply #10 on: Jun 14, 2022, 05:03 PM »
Going to try tomorrow morning out of Michigan City, if nothing else it'll be a good time out, good south west winds tomorrow so should be good wave n weather wise. 1 ftrs at most.
Good luck, hope ya find some. Try to find some shade and drink plenty of water. Too hot 4 me. Should be a nice day.

wallin

« Reply #11 on: Jun 14, 2022, 05:09 PM »
I got a top for my boat, starting early if no bite we'll be home early. It'll be cooler on the water.
Wallin

fishinator

« Reply #12 on: Jun 14, 2022, 06:05 PM »
Good luck. I'm hoping to get out this weekend. 

wallin

« Reply #13 on: Jun 14, 2022, 06:32 PM »
North winds I think for the weekend, I don't usually waste my time
Wallin

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #14 on: Jun 15, 2022, 10:49 AM »
Friday and saturday look like north winds. Will take a few days of 80's and south winds to regroup the perch back in the skinny water.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.