FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Papakeechie Strikes Again!  (Read 6434 times)

taxid

Re: Papakeechie Strikes Again!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 30, 2009, 09:19 AM »
as leavinsorlips said,they probably were fed some kind of feed but that didn't stop them from screaming the drag on our lines. besides we aren't trying to turn in a record out of a private gravel pit. but i'll tell you brandon next time we go i'll ask sorlips if you can go, since he showed me the place. unless you don't want to catch some 5# fed rainbows :)

I've grown out hundreds of brook trout over the years in my little 1/10th acre pond that would easily break the state record but wouldn't dream of entering them as it truly is like fishing in a barrel in a pond of that size. Here's the wife of a couple I met that wanted to help me fish the pond with a nice one.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

leavnsorlips

« Reply #31 on: Mar 30, 2009, 09:52 AM »
There is only one fish taco i will eat ;D ::) :D 8)
  :w00t: wutever thems the the 1st fish tacos you,ve seen in 3 yrs!!! 4 for me!!!!  :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

rjflynn

« Reply #32 on: Mar 30, 2009, 01:03 PM »
  :w00t: wutever thems the the 1st fish tacos you,ve seen in 3 yrs!!! 4 for me!!!!  :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
pretty much bro more like eight since my daughter was born >:(

gill gitter

« Reply #33 on: Mar 30, 2009, 01:22 PM »
i feel real sorry for you roc since i just had some fish taco about 2 hours ago. and man was it good ;D

rjflynn

« Reply #34 on: Mar 30, 2009, 01:26 PM »
i feel real sorry for you roc since i just had some fish taco about 2 hours ago. and man was it good ;D
i would rather be fishin anyways ;D

gill gitter

« Reply #35 on: Mar 30, 2009, 01:32 PM »
if i'm going fishing without her i might as well forget about the taco for awhile :'( oh well life goes on, FISH ON ;D

leavnsorlips

« Reply #36 on: Mar 30, 2009, 02:21 PM »
i would rather be fishin anyways ;D
ME TOO!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.