FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Our Brother Turkeyhunter  (Read 1266 times)

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
Our Brother Turkeyhunter
« on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:56 AM »
Alan Turich   
ALAN TURICH Highland, Indiana Alan Turich, 52, of Highland, IN, passed away on Friday, March 20, 2009. He is survived by his wife of 28 years, Kathy (nee Dratwa); 3 children, Amanda, Alan Jr., and Richard, as well as 3 grandchildren, Alan Turich III, Jack Venegas and Tyler Turner. Also surviving are his sister, Cammille (Shawn) Hoover and parents-in-law, Claude and Gloria Dratwa; sisters-in-law, Judy Mufuka and Barb (Chuck) Beck. There are also numerous aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews surviving. Mr. Turich was preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Sue Turich. Funeral services will be held on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 10:30 a.m. at the Kuiper Funeral Home, with Father Edward Moszur officiating. Cremation will follow. Friends may call at the funeral home (9039 Kleinman Road, Highland), from 2 to 7 p.m. on Sunday. Mr. Turich was employed by SMT Towing (a division of Bert's Towing) for 24 years and was an avid hunter, fisherman and White Sox fan.

God Bless his family

leavnsorlips

Re: Our Brother Turkeyhunter
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2009, 12:17 PM »
may god watch over, protect, and bless his family in this time of mourning!

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Our Brother Turkeyhunter
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:48 AM »
Rest in peace my brother.
I had the great priviledge of chating with Al daily here. He always had plenty of wit in our morning chats. He always had nice things to say about his family and his grand kids. Al was one of us and I am shocked to hear about his passing. Although we never met in person I can say I will truely miss talking with him and will miss his humor that was as sick as mine lol. I hope his family can find comfort during this trying times.

To Al.
 I will miss our days on chat. You always had a funny side when we needed it. Although we never met person to person I always thought of you as a true friend. Well my brother you are in a better spot now looking down on us. I will miss you and our time together here. Although it was short I felt as if we have known each other for years. Watch over us and your family we need it.
Rest in peace my brother
God Bless
Coldfeet
Did you put the plug in the boat?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.