FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Spring Break '09  (Read 1603 times)

Boomer

Spring Break '09
« on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:52 PM »
I would like to thank those who helped us look for fish. It seems that the weather had other ideas. Did manage a couple of fish at M.C. on Friday. One nice coho and a small brown. Both took a K.O. Wobbler right at the pier. Had a few more hits and lost one more hook-up. The boy is still looking for his first salmon and/or steelie. Had fun one way or the other. Sorry we didn't make it to Pastrick NDA. Tried to make it to the new park north of Bass Pro. We followed the signs. Last sign we saw said go straight then . . . ? Do you go where it says restricted access? or to the right towards U.S. 12? I am keeping all directions and hoping to come back up in late April or the summer looking for some skams. Good fishing to all.

northrn-duck-assassin

Re: Spring Break '09
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2009, 08:36 PM »
glad to hear you guys had a good time out there. i stayed at pastrick all weekend and got fish each day. as far as the park north of bass pro you are gonna have to ask some of the other guys im not sure as to where it is at. good luck to ya guys hope ya get a chance to get more while they are in.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Boomer

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2009, 10:02 PM »

Just a couple of the pics from Spring Break '09. My son and I holding up the catch.

If I can post a pic from photobucket so can you.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2009, 01:57 AM »
ive got the pics on my phone and camera. have yet to figure out how to get everything over to the computer but i am workin on that tomorrow. im not to computer literate, hahaha! i'll give it a try tomorrow for sure!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Boomer

« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2009, 06:05 AM »
If you do not have a photobucket account I would go that direction. From there it isn't too hard. Let me know.

coho33

« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2009, 05:30 PM »
Boomer Nice fish. If you go straight were it says restriced area that will take you to the port of Indiana. there is a public access area were you can fish from the rocks ,it is good sometimes. To get to the lakefont park you will go north passed bass pro the next stop light you come to go left then go to the stop sign turn left go over the ditch then take a right it will take you straight back to the parking lot.
HERE FISHY FISHY !!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.