FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Nice Bow and some Kokes.  (Read 3622 times)

SLAYERFISH

Nice Bow and some Kokes.
« on: Nov 03, 2019, 07:13 PM »

taxid

Re: Nice Bow and some Kokes.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2019, 09:57 PM »
Obviously the rainbow is nice but those kokes are huge!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

iceman260

« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2019, 08:44 AM »
Nice catch those kokes are nice.

westernmas

« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2019, 09:38 AM »
We have a couple of places in CT that have kokes.  Curious if you are actually enticing them to bite or more so snagging them.  It is my understanding that they are not all that interested in feeding at this time of year.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #4 on: Nov 04, 2019, 11:55 AM »
We have a couple of places in CT that have kokes.  Curious if you are actually enticing them to bite or more so snagging them.  It is my understanding that they are not all that interested in feeding at this time of year.

They will often bite when in a large school but these loners I simply snagged with a trout spoon I had on.

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Nov 04, 2019, 06:36 PM »
Nice catch those jokes are nice.

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Gosh I hate autocorrect don't you?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

iceman260

« Reply #6 on: Nov 05, 2019, 09:01 AM »
Taxid thanks for letting me know,auto correct is terrible.

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #7 on: Nov 05, 2019, 10:12 AM »

When I type "Hucking" lures it changes it to "Sucking" lures. :P

taxid

« Reply #8 on: Nov 05, 2019, 11:44 AM »

No problem. I don't even want tell you the binds autocorrect had gotten me into on the Internet.

Of course nothing will ever beat me calling someone an idiot on a trout club list serve not realizing everyone could read it including the one I called an idiot! I thought it only went to one person!  :unsure:

Also once thought I was sending an email to my wife when it actually went to my editor. I told him I loved him!  :whistling:

zwiggles

« Reply #9 on: Nov 05, 2019, 01:39 PM »
No problem. I don't even want tell you the binds autocorrect had gotten me into on the Internet.

Of course nothing will ever beat me calling someone an idiot on a trout club list serve not realizing everyone could read it including the one I called an idiot! I thought it only went to one person!  :unsure:

Also once thought I was sending an email to my wife when it actually went to my editor. I told him I loved him!  :whistling:

Oh man, I work in IT for a corporate company. Everyone gets a dock to use with their laptop. I was working on an issue a lady was having with her dock. Autocorrect may have caused me to ask a lady what was wrong with her..... (in text) and well at least she laughed and don’t call HR :P

taxid

« Reply #10 on: Nov 05, 2019, 03:26 PM »
When I type "Hucking" lures it changes it to "Sucking" lures. :P

:rotflol:

taxid

« Reply #11 on: Nov 05, 2019, 03:27 PM »
Oh man, I work in IT for a corporate company. Everyone gets a dock to use with their laptop. I was working on an issue a lady was having with her dock. Autocorrect may have caused me to ask a lady what was wrong with her..... (in text) and well at least she laughed and don’t call HR :P

;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.