FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660365 times)

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #165 on: Apr 29, 2010, 01:36 PM »
Yep. I'm buying bait if we ever hook up and fish.
Now that you mention Scorpions, I almost feel bad...almost. ;D
Scorpion ROCKED! and still do.
No KISS fans in the house. I was never a fan, but can't believe they haven't been thrown in here.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #166 on: Apr 29, 2010, 01:48 PM »
  Saw a little known group at an Iron Maiden concert called Accept, they opened for them back in like 82 in Binghampton. Any of you local boys ever go see a cover band called "One hard Crank or the "Bomb"??  Can't remember the name of a local band that was heavier than hell that used to play at the "haunt in Ithaca, Man remember the briuses from the Mosh pits though. ;D  I'll remember tomorrow. p

Kiss is on my list.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #167 on: Apr 29, 2010, 02:02 PM »
No kidding Snag. I still jump into the mix with the kids at some shows.
The older I get, the more it seems to hurt.
I have issues standing with the rest of the "Head bobbers" at a heavy show.
Where's the circle at?
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

KingPerch

« Reply #168 on: Apr 29, 2010, 02:16 PM »
 Saw a little known group at an Iron Maiden concert called Accept, they opened for them back in like 82 in Binghampton. Any of you local boys ever go see a cover band called "One hard Crank or the "Bomb"??  Can't remember the name of a local band that was heavier than hell that used to play at the "haunt in Ithaca, Man remember the briuses from the Mosh pits though. ;D  I'll remember tomorrow. p

Kiss is on my list.
SNAGGER, That band ACCEPT was an awesome band, Also, the group ONE HARD CRANK, is a band here local near Bernhards Bay. Jake Morrison, lead singer, is a friend of mine from way back. A very good bunch of guys!! That other band your referring to wasn't TEMPTER was it???--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

JC4me

« Reply #169 on: Apr 29, 2010, 02:53 PM »
NWOBHM= New Wave Of British Heavy Metal

You guys are a buncha posers!

KingPerch

« Reply #170 on: Apr 29, 2010, 03:19 PM »
hey if you have not  noticed i have NOT yet posted what i listen too. you might be surprised what a modern day red neck listens too now days. in time i  will let you know.  8) 8)
Taylor Swift, Shakira, Miley Cirus, WHAM..... :w00t:--KP 8) WHAM?????.... what the hell was I thinking, I'm gonna catch it for that one!!!!!! :cookoo:

1fish@atime

« Reply #171 on: Apr 29, 2010, 03:55 PM »
Taylor Swift???? Is that some kind of localised bird???

Drewdog

« Reply #172 on: Apr 29, 2010, 03:58 PM »
  Saw a little known group at an Iron Maiden concert called Accept, they opened for them back in like 82 in Binghampton. Any of you local boys ever go see a cover band called "One hard Crank or the "Bomb"??  Can't remember the name of a local band that was heavier than hell that used to play at the "haunt in Ithaca, Man remember the briuses from the Mosh pits though. ;D  I'll remember tomorrow. p

Kiss is on my list.
At the Haunt in Ithaca did you ever see the Rods?,Cortland Band ..Tour Europe Dave Fienstein played with Ronnie James Dio from Cortland back in the day of ELF....DD   ;D ;D ;D
I also saw Iron Maiden but in Syracuse with Judas Priest 1980?? it must have been good can't remember much in the 80's
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #173 on: Apr 29, 2010, 04:01 PM »

Kiss is on my list.

One hard Crank is around here all the time! They put on a good show.

KingPerch

« Reply #174 on: Apr 29, 2010, 04:03 PM »
Taylor Swift???? Is that some kind of localised bird???
:rotflol:--KP 8)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #175 on: Apr 29, 2010, 04:05 PM »
I'm personally all giddy over the Taylor Swift / Miley Cyrus Duet!  ::)

1fish@atime

« Reply #176 on: Apr 29, 2010, 04:09 PM »
Takes one giant step back, shaking head........ :o

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #177 on: Apr 29, 2010, 04:54 PM »
At the Haunt in Ithaca did you ever see the Rods?,Cortland Band ..Tour Europe Dave Fienstein played with Ronnie James Dio from Cortland back in the day of ELF....DD   ;D ;D ;D
I also saw Iron Maiden but in Syracuse with Judas Priest 1980?? it must have been good can't remember much in the 80's

Going way back with the rods, I used to go to the BOILER, Elmira's SHOVELBARN, HAMMERMILL, and PRO-PAIN shows!!!! :flex: :flex:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #178 on: Apr 29, 2010, 05:06 PM »
If you want to see a good free concert, Go to Syracuse's inner harbour this summer, Hopefully they will have them again this year, I saw BLUE OYSTER CULT AND FOGHAT Last year and they put on one hell of a concert for free, not to mention all the  flashing going on! CHECK IT OUT!
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

Drewdog

« Reply #179 on: Apr 29, 2010, 05:14 PM »

Going way back with the rods, I used to go to the BOILER, Elmira's SHOVELBARN, HAMMERMILL, and PRO-PAIN shows!!!! :flex: :flex:
Ever go to Cortland to the Whiffle Tree, or Third Rail?  Rods ,Wreck n Crew, Tokyo,Atlas ,Centaur ,Phineas Gage........DD   ;D ;D ;D   That's back when there use to be a Haunt in Cortland Also...
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.