FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660348 times)

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #180 on: Apr 29, 2010, 05:25 PM »
hey snag the bomb is from my neck of the woods they play around here every weekend in one bar or another
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #181 on: Apr 29, 2010, 06:35 PM »
WOW I really screwed that 1 up..........??
yes you did oh yaaaaaa yes you did. maybe nobody noticed 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

skidplate

« Reply #182 on: Apr 29, 2010, 06:52 PM »
Heck, I had a sweet mullet last year. No tails though, always thought that was corny. 'Cos a mullet's not, right? And slayer, not much makes you feel your age than bouncing around a pit for a set or two. 
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

skidplate

« Reply #183 on: Apr 29, 2010, 06:59 PM »
Oh yeah, saw One Hard Crank at the Kasog Lake Inn a few salmon seasons ago.  Back in the drinkin' days, from what I recall they were awesome.  I told the singer if they played Rage I would 'go crazy', they did, I did, jumped off the stage into no one, on the floor, splat.  Didn't hurt though Jose was blocking all pain.   
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #184 on: Apr 29, 2010, 07:46 PM »
Oh yeah, saw One Hard Crank at the Kasog Lake Inn a few salmon seasons ago.  Back in the drinkin' days, from what I recall they were awesome.  I told the singer if they played Rage I would 'go crazy', they did, I did, jumped off the stage into no one, on the floor, splat.  Didn't hurt though Jose was blocking all pain.   
  Seen them every time they came to Kasog Lake, that sounds like I wrote it, had to check the name to see that someone else wrote that. I don't know if I remember the ending of any great shows, too much earlier partying... ;D..don't remember Charlie daniels playing at Cedar Pines, but remember 38 Special opening for them.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #185 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:07 PM »
I kind of remember one time when "Crank" played down here in Brewerton, I managed to talk the band into letting me play rhythm on a White Zombie tune..... Man O man did I mess that up. Most of the place was so messed up also, that only the band members and the sound crew noticed...until the guitar got taken away from me, and I got shoved off stage onto the crowd that surfed me cause they thought I ripped it up.! What a bunch of drunken tards! :cookoo:

SNAGGER

« Reply #186 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:11 PM »
I kind of remember one time when "Crank" played down here in Brewerton, I managed to talk the band into letting me play rhythm on a White Zombie tune..... Man O man did I mess that up. Most of the place was so messed up also, that only the band members and the sound crew noticed...until the guitar got taken away from me, and I got shoved off stage onto the crowd that surfed me cause they thought I ripped it up.! What a bunch of drunken tards! :cookoo:
  Where was this? At "Sam's Lakeside"??  I seen them there a few times.  :w00t:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #187 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:16 PM »
Ever go to Cortland to the Whiffle Tree, or Third Rail?  Rods ,Wreck n Crew, Tokyo,Atlas ,Centaur ,Phineas Gage........DD   ;D ;D ;D   That's back when there use to be a Haunt in Cortland Also...
 Never seen any bands at Cortland, spent many a years in the Dark Horse,Colosseum and a couple other bars on the strip, remember the 2am $1 slices of pizza or staggering over to "Frank n Marry's" Diner.. though. ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #188 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:17 PM »
  Where was this? At "Sam's Lakeside"??  I seen them there a few times.  :w00t:

Yes Sir, that place has been closed down for a few years now! Don't tell me ya were there that night either....how embarrassing. I would guess winter of 2000 8)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #189 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:19 PM »
 Never seen any bands at Cortland, spent many a years in the Dark Horse,Colosseum and a couple other bars on the strip, remember the 2am $1 slices of pizza or staggering over to "Frank n Marry's" Diner.. though. ;D

How bout Broadwells or Caddyshack in Oswego? Made alot, and left alot of blood there back in the early 90's

SNAGGER

« Reply #190 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:20 PM »
Yes Sir, that place has been closed down for a few years now! Don't tell me ya were there that night either....how embarrassing. I would guess winter of 2000 8)
 I'm sure I was if it was in the Winter, use to go there during the winter alot,,, can you say "ROADTRIP" I miss those days... :'(
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #191 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:24 PM »
No ya don't! ;D Just a young memory, thats all. Sometimes I feel lucky I survived them days...must have been sheer luck... or my crazyness ;)

SNAGGER

« Reply #192 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:25 PM »
How bout Broadwells or Caddyshack in Oswego? Made alot, and left alot of blood there back in the early 90's
 Heck I don't!!!!   My 2 all time favorite Oswego bars right there.  What was that club set back from the road just south of where the "Caddyshack was?  Those 2 both got tore down, remember the floors in broadwells?? WOW, can still smell it.  Used to be a place in Ithaca called "The Dugout" just like it..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #193 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:27 PM »
Man. We could have a mff gathering at a metal show. Alice in Chains is coming to my area soon.
Slayer is playing in August, I think.
We could have a bunch of 30's and up take over the pits and show these kids how we kick it old school.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

eddierod

« Reply #194 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:29 PM »

Here lets try this again Syracuse' Masters of Reality ...These guys rocked and packed the joints here. Might even have played in your neck of the woods Snag,..If I remember right ..Kasog Lake outside maybe. If this doesnt work ..HELP!prchslyr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5IcnD9gqo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.