FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660874 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #195 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:30 PM »
  Here you go Eddierod, now you show me how you got the video here?, I can't figure it out. I was told url on the right, don't see one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5IcnD9gqo
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

eddierod

« Reply #196 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:48 PM »
  Here you go Eddierod, now you show me how you got the video here?, I can't figure it out. I was told url on the right, don't see one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5IcnD9gqo
  Put it in my top browser, copied, paste it in the reply like someone told me and then he would fix it.. Thanx for fixing........Oh and your PM box is full ...

SNAGGER

« Reply #197 on: Apr 29, 2010, 10:39 PM »
 Put it in my top browser, copied, paste it in the reply like someone told me and then he would fix it.. Thanx for fixing........Oh and your PM box is full ...
 Do you half to have a youtube account??, I can't get in mine.. tryed for over an hour ...ready to smash this computer.>:(
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Drewdog

« Reply #198 on: Apr 29, 2010, 10:48 PM »
 Never seen any bands at Cortland, spent many a years in the Dark Horse,Colosseum and a couple other bars on the strip, remember the 2am $1 slices of pizza or staggering over to "Frank n Marry's" Diner.. though. ;D
The Haunt was located next to the Dark Horse back in 80 maybe 81,a couple of friend of mine own the Dark Horse now,Pizza back then was at The Tower pizza and Subs and Frank and Mary's is still going strong,we probably crossed paths at one time or another I use to bounce at Woodman's Pub,and get thrown out of the Tavern and Colosseum....Bad Dog...... ;D ;D ;D.... Good ol Days....DD   ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #199 on: Apr 29, 2010, 10:51 PM »
LMAO, Snag ...Calm down, just another learning curve pal....First clear out the PM box so ya can get new ones....Then work on the new copy and paste stuff... Gotta remember that MFF only accepts certain types of "computer Lingo", We call this "protocall". Once ya find the transition, all is good. I've already saw ya do it with pics, and video's!

SNAGGER

« Reply #200 on: Apr 30, 2010, 01:33 AM »
The Haunt was located next to the Dark Horse back in 80 maybe 81,a couple of friend of mine own the Dark Horse now,Pizza back then was at The Tower pizza and Subs and Frank and Mary's is still going strong,we probably crossed paths at one time or another I use to bounce at Woodman's Pub,and get thrown out of the Tavern and Colosseum....Bad Dog...... ;D ;D ;D.... Good ol Days....DD   ;D ;D ;D
  The "Tavern", that's the one, couldn't remember that ones name... good times ....90-93 is when I used to go there regularlly.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

JRSwillow

« Reply #201 on: Apr 30, 2010, 09:09 AM »
OLD POWERMAN 5K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skidplate

« Reply #202 on: Apr 30, 2010, 09:13 AM »
Was rockin' out some Machine Head in the tractor this mornin'.... Halooooooo!!!
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #203 on: Apr 30, 2010, 09:23 AM »
No ya don't! ;D Just a young memory, thats all. Sometimes I feel lucky I survived them days...must have been sheer luck... or my crazyness ;)
FM we better leave that place as a not so good memeroy for sure. i am surprised that we are still alive. half of the time i did not remember getting home. or even worse case wakeing up in somebodys house i did not even know with no ride.  :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #204 on: Apr 30, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Tunes in the truck for today.
Bullet For My Valentine. Any fans?
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

hoghammer

« Reply #205 on: Apr 30, 2010, 10:31 AM »
Tunes in my truck for fishing, Zep, Sabbath,AC/DC,Purple,Skynard,Cult, and some of my Canadian bands Guess Who, The Hip, Aprilwine,BTO,Rush

hoghammer

« Reply #206 on: Apr 30, 2010, 10:37 AM »
Oh I forgot to mention one of the best 3 piece bands ZZ TOP

skidplate

« Reply #207 on: Apr 30, 2010, 11:43 AM »
Nevermind 3 pc, one of the best.
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #208 on: Apr 30, 2010, 01:15 PM »
Seriously though....
Derick Trucks/Susan Tedeschi
Old Crow Medicine Show
Keb Mo
BB King
John Mayer
Eric Clapton
Moody Blues
Maria Muldaur
Roy Orbison
John Lennon
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Bob Dylan

There's not enough time or space left on the internet to list them all.
RG

Nice picks RG!!!   Keb Mo' is awesome....

As for me and my gang? 

Most of us are quite certain that trout, pike and smallies enjoy hering a few tunes from Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead in the summetime.  In fact, I am sure of it.

Any decent Bluegrass makes a good substitute too....

If I am going for a "quiet and peaceful" evening on my frontyard lake, it is also pretty tough to beat listening to John Sterling call a nightime Yankee game during the weekday ngames.
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #209 on: Apr 30, 2010, 01:19 PM »

Cortland shows used to rule the early 90s!  "The Basement" below the old "Fridays" was the scene of some pretty ridiculous shenanigans during those years.  As for Woody's?  Ive spilled my share of blood, sweat and tears in that joint over the years! 

Man, that town sure did throw back some beers...  I can only assume it still does.
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.