FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660538 times)

skidplate

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2010, 09:31 AM »
NOT Van Hagar!
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2010, 12:58 PM »
OK, since ya's had to mention VH. The age old question....Roth or Hagar? My vote goes to Roth. 8)

wnybassman

• The Real "No Good"
« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2010, 01:02 PM »
OK, since ya's had to mention VH. The age old question....Roth or Hagar? My vote goes to Roth. 8)

Although not a huge Van Halen fan, I liked both versions.

Drewdog

« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2010, 01:22 PM »
I saw 38 spical & journey in binghamton maybe 1980 or 79 & dont forget VH. 8)
Hard to see the stage in Binghamton back then with all the Smoke......DD   8) 8) 8)
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #229 on: May 02, 2010, 01:45 PM »
I'm not a Sammy hater, but I gotta go with Roth.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2010, 04:25 PM »
Although not a huge Van Halen fan, I liked both versions.
I also liked both versions but the Hagar era a bit more due to better writing, lyrics and having a second guitar player in the band that allowed EVH to utilize his piano/keyboard skills......................not to mention that Sammy Hagar can sing !      Roth was/is a poser  ::)
Plastics are Fantastic !

wnybassman

• The Real "No Good"
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2010, 04:40 PM »
Roth was/is a poser  ::)

I like DLR's first solo album Eat'em And Smile, but maybe it was Steve and Billy that made it a great album?   :whistling:

Gamma Fish

« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2010, 04:57 PM »
I like DLR's first solo album Eat'em And Smile, but maybe it was Steve and Billy that made it a great album?   :whistling:
I believe you're on to something there ! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Plastics are Fantastic !

shackhead

« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2010, 05:03 PM »
Shackhead, thank you so much.  I heard Big Sugar in a set store in Buffalo a few months back, asked the guy who it was and forgot the name.  That post kickstarted my brain, thank you so much.  That kind of bluesy slow jammin rock...love it.

they just got back together recently and are playing a show at zwick's park in belleville ont. in june. it is headlined by zz top collective soul and gord downie's new solo project to new a few. should be a good show. big music festival if any is interested

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2010, 06:16 PM »
American Head Charge - "Loyalty" DRT Entertainment  on you tube. its pretty awsome. som e good old fashioned headbanging

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41 AM »
I haven't read through here thouroughly but where's all the Maiden and Preist fans ?
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

Drewdog

« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2010, 07:48 AM »
Seen them both multiple times 8) 8) 8).... DD   ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2010, 08:45 AM »

Saw priest with anthrax a couple years back, talk about a killer show !!!!  Its almost been 20 years since the last time I went to an Iron Maiden show, I heard there doing U S tour this summer. I gota see if they are gona be nearby...Saw AC/DC last summer at times union, 1st time I used earplugs at a concert...lol they were great.

We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

Gamma Fish

« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2010, 09:38 AM »
Saw priest with anthrax a couple years back, talk about a killer show !!!!  Its almost been 20 years since the last time I went to an Iron Maiden show, I heard there doing U S tour this summer. I gota see if they are gona be nearby...Saw AC/DC last summer at times union, 1st time I used earplugs at a concert...lol they were great.

If you're talking about the show at the Landmark theater in Syracuse (October 05), it was an awsome show !    I was in the pit for that one !  8) 8) 8) :D :D
Plastics are Fantastic !

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2010, 09:59 AM »
If you're talking about the show at the Landmark theater in Syracuse (October 05), it was an awsome show !    I was in the pit for that one !  8) 8) 8) :D :D

That was the one. Man it doesn't seem like five years...where the hell does the time go

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.