FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660546 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #510 on: Jun 08, 2010, 08:51 PM »
I just spit a mouthful on my screen!!! :w00t: Nice to see ya's caught me. Then continued to throw me through the fence!! By the way... I am thirsty tonight...geez who can tell, as I am firing up MFF. ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #511 on: Jun 08, 2010, 08:55 PM »
Alright Men , I am out for a bit...gotta do some study's for my up and coming 3rd degree. Wish Ol' FM some luck ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #512 on: Jun 09, 2010, 01:30 PM »
Even though GAMMA vowed that we were enemies during the baseball season, I pulled one outta the archives for him!!!! --KP  GO YANKEES!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZSnAkQc4c
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #513 on: Jun 09, 2010, 01:51 PM »

Gamma Fish

« Reply #514 on: Jun 09, 2010, 03:46 PM »
Even though GAMMA vowed that we were enemies during the baseball season, I pulled one outta the archives for him!!!! --KP  GO YANKEES!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZSnAkQc4c
For a Yankees fan, you sometimes get my respect based on the music..................not much though as you're still a Yankees fan  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #515 on: Jun 09, 2010, 04:25 PM »
I don't care what HT says about you..... Baseball season will end at some point, then we'll fish!!!! ;)--KP

Gamma Fish

« Reply #516 on: Jun 09, 2010, 04:39 PM »
I don't care what HT says about you..... Baseball season will end at some point, then we'll fish!!!! ;)--KP
Oh we can fish before the season is over but you need to leave the radio at home and cover up those Yankee Tattoo's first  ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Drewdog

« Reply #517 on: Jun 09, 2010, 04:45 PM »
NOT THE "STANKIES" Say it's not true KP..............
GO METS!!!!!!!!!!
................................DD   ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #518 on: Jun 09, 2010, 05:06 PM »
Nice Univox Gamma. I have an old Vox too. I will have to post pictures off all my guitars sometime here soon. I was listening to some Frank Zappa the other night in the garage having a few pops. That stuff is out there. Good stuff
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

rainrock

« Reply #519 on: Jun 09, 2010, 07:35 PM »
I tend to be a bit of a metal head.
Of course i'll start with Black Sabbath, Pantera, Manson, Rage against the machine, Bullet for my Valentine, From Autmn to Ashes, I Set My Friends on Fire, I too could go on and on.
If I can find something "clean" to share, I may.
Salmon Rebel got a thread like this going over in PA. I thought it would be cool to do here too.

I'm getting in here a bit late, new to mff. I'm with ya prchslyr, I'm a dyed in the wool metal head. The first "metal" album I owned was Def Leppard - Pyromania. From there I graduated to Metallica, really got into grunge in the 90s and from there started listening to heavier stuff.

That said, I still have a soft spot for classic rock. A small sampling from my iTunes library....

Alice In Chains
Bloodsimple
Boston
Bullet For My Valentine
Disturbed
Down
Eric Johnson
Five Finger Death Punch
Guns N' Roses
Lamb of God
Led Zeppelin
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Mastodon
Megadeth
Metallica
Nirvana
Pantera
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
Queensryche
Rush
Slipknot
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Tool

You get the idea  ;)

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #520 on: Jun 09, 2010, 09:38 PM »
Dude. Bullet for My Valentine rocks man!
I can't believe I haven't mentioned them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlxBDI1Otdc
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #521 on: Jun 09, 2010, 09:41 PM »
I telll ya what guys.. 2 weeks ago I got thrown free tickets for the k rock event in syracuse.... I really only new the one band Drowning Pool... any way, one group caught me by suprise when they covered Panteras' "5 minutes alone". And they were called Nonpoint... they cover "In The Air of the Night" also... I downloaded some of their tunes and they ain't bad....

And an FYI Limp Bizkit is playing at k rocks krockathon... I had no idea thad had gotten back together..
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #522 on: Jun 10, 2010, 02:00 AM »
  Bullet for my Valentine is my favorite group right now!!
  After days and weeks of research, this song will be the theme for my fishing video this fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn3kHPb2A0U

Another good one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQ0QdkN3Q
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #523 on: Jun 10, 2010, 04:51 AM »
Don't know what got into me with this one Prchslyr :cookoo:--KPhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwObBpR1t2A&playnext_from=TL&videos=HXcSFTXHOj4&feature=feedrec
Hey K.P. the album cover for, (To hell with the devil) with them as angels was  limited to only a few 100,000 covers. If they where imports they could be worth some Money. I had the Cassette!!!  For the time Stryper was a very talented band musically and beat anything that was coming out of L.A.. I had just started playing bass when this Album came out and it was one my Favorites to play along to! I liked Stryper and Slayer so I guess I was even!!
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #524 on: Jun 10, 2010, 04:57 AM »
Nice Univox Gamma. I have an old Vox too. I will have to post pictures off all my guitars sometime here soon. I was listening to some Frank Zappa the other night in the garage having a few pops. That stuff is out there. Good stuff
Zappa???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFdiDif8_5U this is a funny song!!
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.