FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660767 times)

KingPerch

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1080 on: Aug 11, 2010, 04:51 PM »
Thought I'd refresh DEVO'S mind that this thread is for music loving FISHERMAN!!! ROCK ON MAN!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkEbqgbSqs8--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

johnny b jiggin

• "drop em down, crank em up, let em hang"
« Reply #1081 on: Aug 11, 2010, 04:54 PM »
I'll toss my hat into this ring!  ;D

I mainly play a 57 reissue USA made Strat thru a Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve....also use my Gibson ES-137 for some stuff.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1082 on: Aug 11, 2010, 05:25 PM »
***censored**** does this have to do with fishing????????? >:(

WOW did you really say that?  :P

I'll give you a couple of Examples, FISH ON put a link to a song called Alone Again by Dokken, it sparked a memory of the first time I heard it, I was on Rt. 81 heading north in 1985 with a great friend at the time Chris Smith, we were going Salmon fishing on the Salmon river. For the next hour I thought of those great days.

Kp posted a really corny ;) song by Vanailla ice, but it also sparked a very great memory of a friend who has since past away, I heard that song with him on the radio heading to Maxwell creek back in 1989, what a great fisherman that man was and still miss him to this day.

Alot of these songs that these guys post spark past memories of great times. I listen to music every day, so almost every song has a past with me, if you can't dig that, you just don't get it I guess!!

Keep on posting the Music boys!!! ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1083 on: Aug 11, 2010, 05:42 PM »
I saw this guy last year at Innerharbor, His name is Gary Hoey This guy can play a guitar like it's nothing, He was simply amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gU17ogStBc&feature=related
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

KingPerch

« Reply #1084 on: Aug 11, 2010, 06:19 PM »

I'll give you a couple of Examples, FISH ON put a link to a song called Alone Again by Dokken, it sparked a memory of the first time I heard it, I was on Rt. 81 heading north in 1985 with a great friend at the time Chris Smith, we going Salmon fishing on the Salmon river. For the next hour I thought of those great days.

Kp posted a really corny  ;) song by Vanailla ice, but it also sparked a very great memory of a friend who has since past away, I heard that song with him on the radio heading to Maxwell creek back in 1989, what a great fisherman that man was and still miss him to this day.

Alot of these songs that these guys post spark past memories of great times. I listen to music every day, so almost every song has a past with me, if you can't dig that, you just don't get it I guess!!

I didn't mean to post that corny  ;) song SNAG!, Just was adding to the mix that day!! ;D I will keep posting great music and at times a little something to break up the day. DOKKEN still one of my favorites. I had a similiar situation as SNAGGER, Lost my best friend at 19, a favorite of ours was ROCK STEADY the old club dance song, even though I don't look for that song in particular, I still remember the good times with that Guy!!! Sorry to hear about your friend Shane!  ROCK ON BOYS!!!!!--KP 8)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJz3syNbtE

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1085 on: Aug 11, 2010, 06:32 PM »
I did.
Read the title of the website, dude.

Maybe the title of the website shoud also say "If you don't like any of the content's within this Forum....feel free to leave" If this music thread does not suit your taste devo....simply just don't follow it. Simple as that man! Lots of other threads on here that may suit your taste better. I'd be willing to bet that you will find me on a bunch of them also. ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1086 on: Aug 11, 2010, 06:36 PM »

I'll give you a couple of Examples, FISH ON put a link to a song called Alone Again by Dokken, it sparked a memory of the first time I heard it, I was on Rt. 81 heading north in 1985 with a great friend at the time Chris Smith, we going Salmon fishing on the Salmon river. For the next hour I thought of those great days.

Kp posted a really gay song by Vanailla ice, but it also sparked a very great memory of a friend who has since past away, I heard that song with him on the radio heading to Maxwell creek back in 1989, what a great fisherman that man was and still miss him to this day.

Dang Snag.....You seriously just struck a nerve with that post! Guess I didn't even realize how cool this thread is for some of us. :flag:
Like Snag said...keep on posting!

KingPerch

« Reply #1087 on: Aug 11, 2010, 07:02 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9x_zIiwtrs--KP 8) Here's one for you Shane, Enjoy!!

KingPerch

« Reply #1088 on: Aug 11, 2010, 07:11 PM »
This one has been played before and will continue to be played!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zwBRa0YhA--KP 8)

SNAGGER

« Reply #1089 on: Aug 11, 2010, 07:33 PM »

Hey KP, Jammin to rock steady right now!! :w00t: :rotflol:    Hey KP that Dokken "In my Dreams" song reminds me of a major Snow Squall in December of 85 fishing with my buddy Chris Smith for steelies, back then nobody fished in December, had the whole River to ourselves, 81 was shut down to Parish.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1090 on: Aug 11, 2010, 07:41 PM »
DEVO,(of course), Scars On Broadway, Secret Machine,................

You posted on here before DEVO, why the sudden change?

FM your right, nobody forces anybody to read this thread, I don't read all of the threads, just the ones that interest me.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1091 on: Aug 12, 2010, 12:06 AM »

FM your right, nobody forces anybody to read this thread, I don't read all of the threads, just the ones that interest me.

Yup...Snag is always on his game. Nice research job . One heck of a way to prove a point also! Nothing left to be said as far as I am concerned.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1092 on: Aug 12, 2010, 12:08 AM »
I'll toss my hat into this ring!  ;D

I mainly play a 57 reissue USA made Strat thru a Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve....also use my Gibson ES-137 for some stuff.

Almost forget to show some respect on some decent equip. there pal! ;)

devo

« Reply #1093 on: Aug 12, 2010, 06:18 AM »

Ok, you got me on that one Snagger!
I DID get sucked into this thread looking for fishing info, and believe me, I'm a rocker too. Sorry if I offended anyone.
 Peace, dEv0.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1094 on: Aug 12, 2010, 07:11 AM »
Ok, you got me on that one Snagger!
I DID get sucked into this thread looking for fishing info, and believe me, I'm a rocker too. Sorry if I offended anyone.
 Peace, dEv0.
i would say that no offence was taken by any of us. the boys on here like there music and that is it end of story. Snagger i can relate to a lot of these songs bringing back memories. some good and others not. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Friend and KP too. i myself lost a good Friend in witch was a girl when i was 15 and it messed me up for quite sometime. this has been one of the best threads on MFF so keep posting your music guys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.