FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660403 times)

roadkill128

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1215 on: Aug 31, 2010, 12:35 PM »
going to see lady antebellum tomorrow nite with the wifey to be.  thank god for free tickets, a parking pass and free shows at the fair lol
wow hard to believe 17.5 days til the knot gets tied
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1216 on: Aug 31, 2010, 03:41 PM »
going to see lady antebellum tomorrow nite with the wifey to be.  thank god for free tickets, a parking pass and free shows at the fair lol
wow hard to believe 17.5 days til the knot gets tied

I'll be there to with the wife also, Maybe we will run into each other. FISH ON
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1217 on: Aug 31, 2010, 03:46 PM »
Wonder if FO got his Justin Bieber tickets  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P

If i wasn't going to lady antebellum, I would probably go. NOT! I might be crazy for seeing 30 Seconds to mars, But i draw the line on bieber!
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1218 on: Aug 31, 2010, 04:02 PM »
If i wasn't going to lady antebellum, I would probably go. NOT! I might be crazy for seeing 30 Seconds to mars, But i draw the line on bieber!
I couldn't handle 2 seconds of 30 Seconds to Mars.............................and Justin Bieber should have a bullseye on his back !  ;D ;D

Lady Antebellum kicks A$$ !    If it wasn't 90 degrees out and I had someone to push my wheelchair, I'd go  ;D

Instead, I'll be @ River Rock in Phoenix mowing down some awesome $1 beef tacos and washing them down with some of the finest cactus juice in the land !  ;) ;D ;D   Sure beats the dollar menu and McDonalds and BK !!
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1219 on: Aug 31, 2010, 05:54 PM »
I couldn't handle 2 seconds of 30 Seconds to Mars.............................and Justin Bieber should have a bullseye on his back !  ;D ;D

Lady Antebellum kicks A$$ !    If it wasn't 90 degrees out and I had someone to push my wheelchair, I'd go  ;D

Instead, I'll be @ River Rock in Phoenix mowing down some awesome $1 beef tacos and washing them down with some of the finest cactus juice in the land !  ;) ;D ;D   Sure beats the dollar menu and McDonalds and BK !!
Come on Gamma, Lighten up a little bit!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

wnybassman

• The Real "No Good"
« Reply #1220 on: Aug 31, 2010, 06:34 PM »

I don't see any lightening up in Gamma's future with $1 tacos.       :D :D

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1221 on: Aug 31, 2010, 08:20 PM »
Me gusta tacos!
Yo quiero taco ahora!
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1222 on: Aug 31, 2010, 09:22 PM »
I did lighten up !     Lost ten pounds recently !  :whistling: :whistling:

Bass Hole  ;D ;D     The way you're talking, it sounds like I'm gonna eat a dozen tacos at one sitting ! ::)  Well, the limit is 10 so stuff that in your pipe ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1223 on: Aug 31, 2010, 10:25 PM »

WOW... first off, I never knew ya had respect for modern crossover country? Second, You gotta stop going to my home town and hanging out with those chumps. :P Why do you think I never moved back there when I came back from Nashville?

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1224 on: Aug 31, 2010, 10:40 PM »
WOW... first off, I never knew ya had respect for modern crossover country? Second, You gotta stop going to my home town and hanging out with those chumps. :P Why do you think I never moved back there when I came back from Nashville?
First off.........   There's a ton of modern crossover country that's great and some that's not so great.   I've always liked it and most other forms of "Southern" (I don't dare say Redneck or HT will get the wrong impression ;D) music  ;)
  Don't forget........I spent quite a few years in the great state of Tennessee and that music became part of me ! ;)
I really love Allison Krause !   More traditional with bluegrass mixed in but as good as it gets !
  Martina McBride has the most powerful female voice in the business !    There's always a copy of one of her CD's playing here !

Now....as far as the visits to Phoenix........I'm a glutten for punishment  ;D ;D  But the women are cute, plentiful, dumb and drunk !  ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1225 on: Sep 01, 2010, 01:41 AM »
First off.........   There's a ton of modern crossover country that's great and some that's not so great.   I've always liked it and most other forms of "Southern" (I don't dare say Redneck or HT will get the wrong impression ;D) music  ;)
  Don't forget........I spent quite a few years in the great state of Tennessee and that music became part of me ! ;)
I really love Allison Krause !   More traditional with bluegrass mixed in but as good as it gets !
  Martina McBride has the most powerful female voice in the business !    There's always a copy of one of her CD's playing here !

Now....as far as the visits to Phoenix........I'm a glutten for punishment  ;D ;D  But the women are cute, plentiful, dumb and drunk !  ;D ;D ;D

Well Spoken ......And you ae correct about Allison Kraus, the voice of an angel as far as I am concerned. I miss Tennessee! Unless ya lived there, you have no clue on how good the music is! ;)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1226 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:06 AM »
Well Spoken ......And you ae correct about Allison Kraus, the voice of an angel as far as I am concerned. I miss Tennessee! Unless ya lived there, you have no clue on how good the music is! ;)
The only thing I didn't like about Tennessee was the summer heat and humidity !       :o :o   Other than that, it's the second most beautiful state behind New York and has the most opportunities for the outdoosman besides New York ! !
  I will return to Tennessee to live one day !..........for 3 months out of the year !! ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1227 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:43 AM »
The only thing I didn't like about Tennessee was the summer heat and humidity !       :o :o   Other than that, it's the second most beautiful state behind New York and has the most opportunities for the outdoosman besides New York ! !
  I will return to Tennessee to live one day !..........for 3 months out of the year !! ;D ;D

You didn't just admit that you are an "Opportunist" did ya? ;) ;) :w00t:

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1228 on: Sep 01, 2010, 05:00 AM »

Redneck  ??? ??? ??? what are you saying on that  ??? ??? not me  ??? :-* :-* ::) :P

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1229 on: Sep 01, 2010, 07:34 AM »
Good one WNY!!! ;D
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.