FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Kinzua dam for walleyes  (Read 12192 times)

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
Kinzua dam for walleyes
« on: May 14, 2006, 09:50 PM »
 Anyone out there fish the Kinzua for eyes?

If so, what methods work the best and does anyone ever cast offshore in the shallows and have ant success?

Thanks for all future replies!

JD
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

devil-man

Re: Kinzua dam for walleyes
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 09:56 PM »
Shhh! No one fishes there.
What are you talking about, man?

8)

bcjensen

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 12:03 PM »
thought the called that the dead sea???

lund

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2006, 01:09 PM »
i do it bits cant get them to hit anything this year. have tried some crawlers and gold color shiners on pink orange chartreuse white jigs and they didnt hit . it is like the dead sea

lund

« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2006, 10:47 AM »
 :-\ hit the dam last night had to fish back in a bay till wind stop then we hit a hot spot when we got there we got one walleye and there where lots more on the fish finder and then the wind started back up to bad to fish but we think it would have been a good night if the wind hadnt started back up bad :-\

devil-man

« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2006, 06:26 PM »
It was definitely windy last night. For the whole day actually...
We were right across the spillway, lund.

At least you got one!  :-\

lund

« Reply #6 on: Jun 14, 2006, 08:31 PM »
the walleye fishing is getting better my father was out and got one 15.5 and got one that was not 15 and got some more hits but missed them . :o

lund

« Reply #7 on: Jun 19, 2006, 09:51 AM »
 ;Dhi i was out to the dead sea last night and after last night i cant call it that we got around twenty to twentyfive walleye and hammered the white bass.what i was getting the walleye on was a orange jig and a night crawler in about twenty feet of water.and white bass where on shiners under bobber about a foot under the bobber .and puta lanterd out over the side of the boat.

archbishop

« Reply #8 on: Jun 23, 2006, 02:33 PM »
It was definitely windy last night. For the whole day actually...
We were right across the spillway, lund.

At least you got one!  :-\

no mike i think he was at the dam itself, aways from the quaker spillway, remember this is a PA board :tipup:

lund

« Reply #9 on: Jun 24, 2006, 12:16 AM »
hi i was out to the dam again and we got into them again but my lantern dead and they quiet hitting we got 15 eyes  one keeper

lund

« Reply #10 on: Jun 26, 2006, 10:50 AM »
hi its me lund the eye finder . the eye where not hitting like they where firday got two eyes lastnight that where 17 and 18 

fishin4em2

« Reply #11 on: Jun 26, 2006, 11:56 AM »
hi its me lund the eye finder . the eye where not hitting like they where firday got two eyes lastnight that where 17 and 18 

I almost called you last night to see if you were going to Kinzua, Trout Stamp and i went to east branch on Friday got home Sunday afternoon. East Branch is the Dead Sea......lol I got 1 keeper 17 1/2"
We're all just Fish'n for em too!   τΏτ╗

lund

« Reply #12 on: Jun 27, 2006, 10:18 AM »
hi fishin4 the eye fishing has been asume on the 1 dead sea 1 about 30 eyes and 2 about 20 in .5 hour and last time 2 eyes both keepers dud one word lantern

fishin4em2

« Reply #13 on: Jun 27, 2006, 04:28 PM »
hi fishin4 the eye fishing has been assume on the 1 dead sea 1 about 30 eyes and 2 about 20 in .5 hour and last time 2 eyes both keepers dud one word lantern
I have all next week off. Lets get together and catch some of those eyes. I'v got a new trick up my sleeve. We'll take my boat and fish the night away..  Call me.
We're all just Fish'n for em too!   τΏτ╗

lund

« Reply #14 on: Jul 02, 2006, 08:17 PM »
went eye fishing last night kicked the crap out of the eyes but only one keeper couldnt fish out on the main channel in my hot spot. so we tried a other spot and it truned out to be a hot spot to i will tell this they were being picky how you ran the bait.you had to cast into shore and bring it back slow dont stop reeling it inyou went your boat in about 25 feet.fish4 it is to bad that you didnt go with use .cant go this week going out on eye charter on erie sat

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.