FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Clubs everywhere  (Read 3874 times)

jibbs

Re: Clubs everywhere
« Reply #15 on: Aug 06, 2019, 05:23 AM »
Hey Jibbs,
It's exciting when you get largemouth in deep water.
I got one about 5 1/2 lbs on Conway out of about 25 to 30 on a drop shot a while back.
They certainly take while to come up.
John
turns into a battle for sure ..crazy part is that this place is known for smallies but they are no where to be seen..going to Conway this week..great lake
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Johnnh

« Reply #16 on: Aug 06, 2019, 06:07 AM »
Good luck up there. I am heading over to Ashuelot today and might hit Joe Sylvia on Friday

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #17 on: Aug 06, 2019, 10:38 AM »
Good luck up there. I am heading over to Ashuelot today and might hit Joe Sylvia on Friday

I've been catching some porkers at Jo Sylvia which is amazing since it's busier than I have ever seen it this year. Have had trouble parking some days. Good plan on a weekday visit.

Johnnh

« Reply #18 on: Aug 07, 2019, 04:46 AM »
Ashuelot produced fairly well. I picked up 6 nice smallies and 1 hard fighting 3lb largemouth. They hit green and craw plastics and some good surface hits on pop-r and a spook
Lake level was way down and some areas had less than 1 foot of water.
John

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
« Reply #19 on: Aug 07, 2019, 05:44 AM »
Ashuelot produced fairly well. I picked up 6 nice smallies and 1 hard fighting 3lb largemouth. They hit green and craw plastics and some good surface hits on pop-r and a spook
Lake level was way down and some areas had less than 1 foot of water.
John

Some nice bass in there. How was the boat traffic there? Tends to get very weedy this time of year. Some big slime darts in there.

Johnnh

« Reply #20 on: Aug 07, 2019, 07:47 AM »
Only one boat pulling a tube for about an hour, 1 jet ski and a couple of small sail boats.

Plenty of grass  beds and spoty clumps.  Fished the main lake and didnt see any Pickerel . I usually find Pickerel up in the Long channel up close to the bridge.

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
« Reply #21 on: Aug 07, 2019, 04:57 PM »
Only one boat pulling a tube for about an hour, 1 jet ski and a couple of small sail boats.

Plenty of grass  beds and spoty clumps.  Fished the main lake and didnt see any Pickerel . I usually find Pickerel up in the Long channel up close to the bridge.

That channel is deep I have caught some nice bass there.

jibbs

« Reply #22 on: Aug 08, 2019, 10:24 AM »
Back at it last night ..this place is stupid ..only 3 bites but all good clubs

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #23 on: Aug 09, 2019, 08:41 AM »
Very nice... I know a place that fishes like that, really slow but when you do nab one it's very likely to be a big girl. It's almost like the big females eat all the small males right after spawn, black widow style lol

jibbs

« Reply #24 on: Aug 09, 2019, 11:31 AM »
Very nice... I know a place that fishes like that, really slow but when you do nab one it's very likely to be a big girl. It's almost like the big females eat all the small males right after spawn, black widow style lol
slim you know where I am?

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #25 on: Aug 09, 2019, 11:36 AM »
slim you know where I am?

I don't think so, the place I'm thinking is around Mt. Monadnock... not really your neighborhood. Sounds like it fishes the same though.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.