FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: lake manitoba narrows  (Read 1525 times)

grumpymoe

lake manitoba narrows
« on: Jul 21, 2004, 04:20 PM »
got up early this morning expecting decent weather....high north-westerly winds and dark cloud cover moving in quickly.....head out for some shore fishing at the narrows....sporadic light showers until we are nearly there...in and out sunshine and not a drop of rain...grump gets onto the board with a master angler freshwater drum.....no tape...no net...(this was to be perch day for my grandson)...duh!! :-\    just barely out of the wind...grumpy jr.jr. has a tough time getting on the board...his dad drops a nice perch into the water just before snapping a proud boys pic...but then gets a very black bullhead and proud ;D   not bad for 7...no coaching of any kind..a natural   one of many freshwater drum...my son comes through   not one of the better spots to fish at the narrows...saw 2 boats...making for quieter water....leaves more for another day.....grump

grumpymoe

Re: lake manitoba narrows
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2004, 04:46 PM »
i had a feeling that you were lurking in the weeds... ;D ;D ;D just wasn't sure what kind of presentation was required....now i know ;D ;D....grump

scuba

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2004, 10:13 PM »
The thumbs up says it all, way to go grumpz ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2004, 08:04 PM »
Grump nice fish buddy. You grandson looks like he was having a great time. That smile is priceless. ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.