FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Got my Sockeye Salmon back from the taxidermist  (Read 1432 times)

taxid

Got my Sockeye Salmon back from the taxidermist
« on: Jun 10, 2018, 06:01 PM »
Looks different then I remember it!   >:(  He even said he had stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

filetandrelease

Re: Got my Sockeye Salmon back from the taxidermist
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2018, 06:07 PM »

Omg that’s great 👍🏻

seamonkey84

« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2018, 08:13 PM »
That is priceless  :rotflol: :rotflol: :clapping:
I bet you caught it with a tube!  what is the length of that beast, even if it’s just a ghost of it’s former self  :thumbup_smilie:

Great, now I’m going to have to replicate that and give as gifts to my fishing buddies.
Oh! A board with just a bunch of eyes for “WallEyes”
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2018, 08:23 PM »
If you want of these for it I can show you where to order them.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

seamonkey84

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2018, 08:41 PM »
If you want of these for it I can show you where to order them.

That is actually kinda spooky
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Jun 10, 2018, 09:03 PM »
That is actually kinda spooky

You probably know this but it allows any available light to be absorbed at night for foraging against species that don't have that ability. I.e. yellow perch.

seamonkey84

« Reply #6 on: Jun 10, 2018, 09:55 PM »
Yea, just not use to that, we don’t have walleyes in Maine... well one place was stocked illegally and they effectively removed them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.