FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: IS THE ROD THICKER THAN THE FISH??  (Read 5944 times)

olbluuu

• Go Big
Re: IS THE ROD THICKER THAN THE FISH??
« Reply #30 on: Apr 07, 2006, 01:53 PM »
thanks buddah no offense to anyone everything's cool!!!! opening day fish are hard to come by when it is 40 degrees out anyone should be proud of open day fish ... in maine!!!

fshnfool

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #31 on: Apr 07, 2006, 02:09 PM »
no kidding....my opening day consisted on one crappie outta Lily pond and LOSING a personal record setting rainbow trout... :-\

GasBlaster

• Welcomes green fish !!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 07, 2006, 04:52 PM »
for anyone that dumps on this guy where are your opening day pics at least he went out and fished and got a pic so where are all of yours??? post up or go home!

Hey I don't even know lefty , But maybe someday I will get to .  I have been hanging around IS all winter fallowing threads . Every one on here ribs each outher in fun and Lefty seems like a good sport so I just jumped in for some fun.    Thats all just good fun . I hadn't been out fishing yet this year until today .   I'll post a few pics from today  and you can all razz the crap out of me if you want .

Left Handed Model

• I know it's backwards, I'm Left Handed..
« Reply #33 on: Apr 07, 2006, 07:24 PM »
Thanks for sticking up for me OLBLUUU...  I got thick skin and I'll get em, no doubt about that... ;),  I know where they fish.... :laugh:    Bluefin gets me everytime and the way I think, you gotta take it sometimes  to be able to dish it out....  Gasblaster,  we'll have to hook up for some Highland fishing sometime,  I never seem to catch much off the boat launch.... ;)
Mike aka: Lefty, the Yellow Pole Guy..GO TEAM MAINE!!
"Do unto others, as you would have done to you"

olbluuu

• Go Big
« Reply #34 on: Apr 08, 2006, 12:36 AM »
the glow in your eyes says "i'm no skunk!!!" way to go i've seen that glow in many eyes!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.