FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I need some striper fishing!  (Read 1249 times)

FishingNewEngland

I need some striper fishing!
« on: Jun 03, 2010, 07:16 PM »
Ok, so I don't do a lot of salt water fishing. I never have. Last time I hit the salt water was 2 years ago. I'm thinking that a week from Saturday (6/12/10) I'd like to try to get out.

With out sounding like I'm begging too much, is there anyone planning a trip that day who could use some company?  ;D I'd really like to hook up to a big striper.
Contributing blogger at www.wickedfishah.com

capedeer/fish

Re: I need some striper fishing!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2010, 06:07 PM »
FNE....... do u have any salt water gear..you gave me some nice early season ice info last year! So I guess it's my turn. Unfortunately a friend just went down south and borrowed all my exta gear!  Drop me a line and let me know?
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

FishingNewEngland

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2010, 06:08 PM »
FNE....... do u have any salt water gear..you gave me some nice early season ice info last year! So I guess it's my turn. Unfortunately a friend just went down south and borrowed all my exta gear!  Drop me a line and let me know?

I do have some. Handed down from my dad and it's kind of beat.

capedeer/fish

« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2010, 06:16 PM »
well  our best choices are............ canal (hit or miss) or we can sling some eels in a local creek.. I have an extra kayak. Would either of those interest you?
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

FishingNewEngland

« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 2010, 06:20 PM »
well  our best choices are............ canal (hit or miss) or we can sling some eels in a local creek.. I have an extra kayak. Would either of those interest you?

Not a fan of the canal, too much like work. Eels sounds good. I'll PM you my number and we'll talk during the week?

FishingNewEngland

« Reply #5 on: Jun 04, 2010, 06:27 PM »
Well, I'm an idiot. Mentioned next Saturday to my wife and she reminded me that my best friend of 20 years is getting married that day.

Can you say brain fart?

capedeer/fish

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2010, 07:25 PM »
NP...drop me a line when u have some time. Hit "the" creek today with a half doz. eels.  20 minutes later i was back in kayak..............  out of bait!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.