FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: lowell bait shop?  (Read 3210 times)

bobbybass

lowell bait shop?
« on: Jun 07, 2010, 08:23 AM »
Any one know where to get bait in the lowell billerica area?  i use to get it on bridge street but they closed.  I like to have some shinners for the little ones to use.

GrizlyGarou

Re: lowell bait shop?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2010, 08:32 AM »
There's an aquarium store in Drum Hill, across from Dunkin Donuts near the Auto Zone, and another in Vynal Square at the other end of the building the hardware store's in.  The one in Vynal Square has healthier bait, and he has a small selection of tackle, too.

bobbybass

« Reply #2 on: Jun 07, 2010, 08:40 AM »
thanks alot.  I am new to this site I go on shanty alot in winter glad to see there just as many users here.

RippinLips

« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2010, 01:37 PM »
Mackie's convenience near Dracut/Lowell border has live bait and small tackle selection.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2010, 08:38 PM »
Any one know where to get bait in the lowell billerica area?  i use to get it on bridge street but they closed.  I like to have some shinners for the little ones to use.

Jim's Quick Stop in Billerica is located on 3A after the Billerica Mall heading south. It is in a strip mall on the left.
He has live bait  and tackle.

Jim's Quick Stop
(978) 667-3961
502 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821 Get directions
Cross Streets: Between Charnstaffe Ln and Cunningham Ln

www.jimsquickstop.com

lavaman

« Reply #5 on: Jun 08, 2010, 07:48 AM »
thanks alot.  I am new to this site I go on shanty alot in winter glad to see there just as many users here.

welcome bobbybass.

most of us on here are from ice shanty and we talked about posting more this year so don't be a stranger and post alot. we need your input. talk to ya soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.