FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: My First Fishing Jersey  (Read 2382 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
My First Fishing Jersey
« on: Apr 25, 2011, 03:55 PM »
As an avid sports fan and participant, I know that not much can beat the feeling of putting on your teams jersey for the first time. That same feeling applies to fishing jerseys

When I approached my boss this spring and asked for his support in sponsoring me in a series of tournament events, I was not to sure what to expect. We have a baseball team and we sponsor great events in our community like the Motorcycle Ride for Dad (prostate cancer) and Run for the Cure (breast cancer) but I was not sure if a tattoo manufacturing company would be willing to take the plunge and sponsor a couple anglers in a series of fishing touraments.

Not only was my boss willing to sponsor me in this event, but he also was willing to pay for team jerseys. He gave me the reigns to contact the graphic designer that works on all our T-shirts for the company and have him mock up some artwork for these jerseys.

Well I got the artwork back today and Im pretty excited about the work he did. We will be buying the jerseys from Atomic Bass Jerseys so I provided the designer with the jersey style and color from their site. He then worked his magic and this is the result.....

If I wasn't already excited enough to get going this tournament season, Now I really excited. There is nothing like a new jersey, and I hope me and my partner are able to do them justice

perchgypsy

Re: My First Fishing Jersey
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2011, 04:03 PM »
good luck  in the tournys

iwantone2.4

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2011, 05:12 PM »
I like it!!
nobody will mess with you in the tournys ;D
If luck becomes habbit, it turns into skill

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2011, 03:02 PM »
Neat looking jersey bassjunky and good luck in your tournys. :)

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.