FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480649 times)

Fishin-Mission

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #4320 on: Oct 25, 2017, 02:10 PM »
I cut out of work as quickly as possible last night to get an hour in before dark.  The conditions looked great so I thought I would get a few.  A good chop with a mud line near shore. Just like the other reports for me, not one hit.  I swear I could hear some fish taking bait on the surface near me, but they did not want what I was throwing at them.  The thing I found strange was a couple of nights before when it was almost flat I caught two in the same area. 

I must have hit some skunk on my way to the lake last evening cause I got skunked!!!!!

filetandrelease

« Reply #4321 on: Oct 25, 2017, 02:27 PM »

Well get them next time 🤞

NYSportxman

« Reply #4322 on: Oct 26, 2017, 07:29 AM »
Chances are slim, but I guess I'll try cause there are good people on here.  I lost something dear to me either at the Williams parking lot or Chapman parking lot last night.  It's small, stainless and has multiple uses.  If you found something last night at either lot that matches its description, you will know what it is.  Please PM me if you found it.  I would like to have it returned to me.

Thank you.

Also, got skunked last night.

filetandrelease

« Reply #4323 on: Oct 26, 2017, 08:09 AM »

Hope you get your item back

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #4324 on: Oct 26, 2017, 03:38 PM »
got to my spot last night at dusk as I always do. made a few casts to no avail, so I left my bucket on the shore where I was fishing. went to the back of my truck to change lures. while I was tieing up some jack wagon parks next to me, and proceeds to run to the shoreline, throws my bucket up in the lawn, and casts his line out. >:( >:( >:(. I was only 15 ft. away at the back of my truck !!! I dropped my pole in the truck, went, and picked up my bucket. I was pretty upset !!! I said ***censored**** ?? he ignors me !! I proceeded to get his attention with my bucket upside his head !!! needless to say, he left the area pretty quick !!! just goes to show, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID !!! ended up with 1 falleye.   Sully...

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #4325 on: Oct 26, 2017, 05:57 PM »
got to my spot last night at dusk as I always do. made a few casts to no avail, so I left my bucket on the shore where I was fishing. went to the back of my truck to change lures. while I was tieing up some jack wagon parks next to me, and proceeds to run to the shoreline, throws my bucket up in the lawn, and casts his line out. >:( >:( >:(. I was only 15 ft. away at the back of my truck !!! I dropped my pole in the truck, went, and picked up my bucket. I was pretty upset !!! I said ***censored**** ?? he ignors me !! I proceeded to get his attention with my bucket upside his head !!! needless to say, he left the area pretty quick !!! just goes to show, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID !!! ended up with 1 falleye.   Sully...
dam, you guys really are diehards...LMFBO!! way to keep your seat HA!!
done dirt cheap!

filetandrelease

« Reply #4326 on: Oct 27, 2017, 05:13 AM »
Jeez Sully sounds almost Like the old days ice fishing Big Bay ,  :o well any way Sully sounds like you did fine
  I managed to land a limit of eaters , I just wish some could figure out not all spots need to be waded , I carry a pair of boots  in the truck but rarely put them on

pimplepounder

« Reply #4327 on: Oct 27, 2017, 05:52 AM »
Full contact walleye I love it....good job Fred nice limit better pic than cutting board and knife

filetandrelease

« Reply #4328 on: Oct 27, 2017, 07:51 AM »
Full contact walleye I love it....good job Fred nice limit better pic than cutting board and knife
FCW lmao  , I don’t know I bet not many taken a pic of an empty board 😀, I don’t mind posting bad nights , along with successful ones ,

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4329 on: Oct 27, 2017, 08:12 AM »
Nice catch and eats Fred.... :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

reeleyz

« Reply #4330 on: Oct 27, 2017, 10:39 AM »
Nice eyes Freddy. They are getting chunky again. Boat loads of bait in some spots. The other day I was snatching shad they were so thick.  :o

filetandrelease

« Reply #4331 on: Oct 27, 2017, 01:16 PM »
Thanks guys, there has been some nights I have just looked and walked away do to much bait , on a good note a lot of it is small so I think a big die off will occur 🤞

KingPerch

« Reply #4332 on: Oct 27, 2017, 08:17 PM »
He should be lucky that he only got hit by the bucket!!!!😈
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #4333 on: Oct 28, 2017, 07:10 AM »
Nice Friday night shore tourney win Dead Eyez , and great weight for 3 Oneida lake walleyes

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #4334 on: Oct 28, 2017, 07:27 AM »
got out last night. no knuckle heads to deal with. got my limit by 8:15 ! best night yet.   Sully...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.