MFF US Southcentral > Missouri

New world record crappie

<< < (2/3) > >>

esox slayer:

--- Quote from: bear on Aug 31, 2006, 09:23 PM ---I did not mean to stir things up. I am kind of new to this site so I guess I missed the earlier post. Thanks for letting me know. ??? ??? ???

--- End quote ---

Bud..you didn't stir anything up...you'll find that for the most part, the members on here are more than willing to go the extra mile and help you out.  What Pinche did was just helping out....

Welcome aboard....Esox

pinche:
yeah welcome bear I was just answering your question . Like esox said most people will do what they can to help. There are alot of great members and info here. Sorry if I seemed short with ya It was almost quitten time LOL ;D

Is that what you were looking for?  ???

ifishhi:
that is one heck of a fish, nice job

bear:

--- Quote from: pinche on Sep 01, 2006, 06:35 AM ---yeah welcome bear I was just answering your question . Like esox said most people will do what they can to help. There are alot of great members and info here. Sorry if I seemed short with ya It was almost quitten time LOL ;D

Is that what you were looking for?  ???

--- End quote ---
You did not seem short to me. What I meant was if I had known it was already posted I would not have done it again. I don't know how that fish was caught so close to where I live and no one has heard about it. Oh well. Thanks for the welcome and you are right. There are a lot of great members and info here. It seems like I learn something new everytime I log on. bear

pinche:
notta problem bear. Lots of things get posted here so sometimes things get burried fast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version