FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: JOASMON, krappie_kid and ??? 2006  (Read 1884 times)

JOASMON

• GOT FISH!
JOASMON, krappie_kid and ??? 2006
« on: Jun 26, 2006, 10:35 PM »
Well, haven't posted any pics yet this season. so  I guess I'll start. Fished for crappies this spring, none of us are experts in crappie and this is the first year actually targeting them. We did all right 9 - 12"ers and learned alot! We also caught some bullheads. Shortly after pike opened we were after them. Here are some:

krappie_ kid and I are still are after em! Now Bass has opened, were after them. Here are some of our bass.

Oh, here are a few cats also we had got in May.

Around Sept. can't stop catching cats one after another. Here are some of those craps I was talking about earlier.

??? is a buddy of mine and still isn't on the net yet. Krappie_ kid is my son, I'm kickin his but in the bass dept. but he's kickin mine in the pike! Theres not many times a fish gets my heart pumping especially one thats not mine, I'm sure you have seen this on his post 18lb. 11oz. 44" northern !

All fish were released except for the crappies. yum!!!
Yes, I'm a proud papa, the fish was released with pics, measurements and weight taken. I'll be getting a replica made for him. Hope to have some more pics soon. Congrats on your fish bud, and on graduation.

Bart :)
JACK OF ALL SPECIES, MASTER OF NONE!

Deposit

Re: JOASMON, krappie_kid and ??? 2006
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2006, 02:19 PM »
Lots of great fishing pictures! Its great you can get out with your son. Many of us do not get to go fishing with our father much esspecially when the hussle and bussle of life gets in the way WTG!!

JOASMON

• GOT FISH!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2006, 04:49 PM »
Lots of great fishing pictures! Its great you can get out with your son. Many of us do not get to go fishing with our father much esspecially when the hussle and bussle of life gets in the way WTG!!
Thanks Deposit, Its cool to have my kid be as excited about fishing as I am! We go any time we can. Other wise its work or school. he's my #1 fishing partner. I also have two younger sons that I'm sure will be out there with me more often. There 8 and 9 and still wild!

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #3 on: Jun 28, 2006, 08:58 AM »
Well done!!   :clapping:

Pikeguy

« Reply #4 on: Jun 28, 2006, 09:04 AM »
Great bunch of fish there!  :thumbup_smilie:

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2006, 09:07 AM »
If the action gets slow down where you're fishing.  Try the other side of the lake...near the "queen"...and across the lake from there!!  Troll some chartreuse crankbaits and you'll get a nice mix of fish.   ;)

JOASMON

• GOT FISH!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2006, 03:45 PM »
If the action gets slow down where you're fishing.  Try the other side of the lake...near the "queen"...and across the lake from there!!  Troll some chartreuse crankbaits and you'll get a nice mix of fish.   ;)
Thanks, BAZOOKAJOE, We'll probably try down there . Get a new look. I got the low down from the kid  ;). Be out there sat. early a.m.

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #7 on: Jun 28, 2006, 04:34 PM »
I use the shallow running bomber square "a"  (in color 32--blue and chartreuse).  It dives about 3 feet.  That was deadly last year.  And on sale at bass pro.  I also had good luck with a bandit shallow in (color 15)white w/ chartreuse.  This year gold has been a good color.  Seems the water is a little cooler this year.  Hot n tot has been the best producer.   ;) 

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #8 on: Jun 28, 2006, 04:39 PM »
This was caught by my fishing buddy last summer on a bandit:

JOASMON

• GOT FISH!
« Reply #9 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:21 PM »
Thats a good fish BAZOOKAJOE, They're in there. But tigers are few and far Between. back in the day tigers and pike were all over the place. Still a great pike lake.

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #10 on: Jun 30, 2006, 09:39 AM »
Supposedly, they stocked a bunch of t.m. fingerlings a few years ago.  I really believe they're in there...just a smart fish and hard to catch.  Should get pretty big too...lots of food for them to eat.  Especially since nobody else is eating the white perch.   :D   I just heard the bad news about not being able to get out on the lake or river...that sucks.   >:(   

JOASMON

• GOT FISH!
« Reply #11 on: Jun 30, 2006, 04:13 PM »
Supposedly, they stocked a bunch of t.m. fingerlings a few years ago.  I really believe they're in there...just a smart fish and hard to catch.  Should get pretty big too...lots of food for them to eat.  Especially since nobody else is eating the white perch.   :D   I just heard the bad news about not being able to get out on the lake or river...that sucks.   >:(   
News said, canal and river system. Nothing about the Lake! I need verification, cause I plan on going tommarrow! ??? >:( :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.