FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake michigan  (Read 33254 times)

PEARCHEYES

Re: Lake michigan
« Reply #120 on: Jul 25, 2019, 03:43 PM »
What’s everyone’s opinion will the perch be back in Saturday with the south winds

abishop

« Reply #121 on: Jul 25, 2019, 04:02 PM »
Heard there was a bunch out today. I havent gotten any reports. ANYONE??????

Spooled85

« Reply #122 on: Jul 25, 2019, 04:16 PM »
I'm doubtful that Saturday will be successful in the shallow Waters but I have been wrong before my guess was going to be Sunday maybe they would be back in the 30's

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #123 on: Jul 25, 2019, 06:13 PM »
By the time them perch get set back up in good schools, the kings will be coming in and push em right out. Lol.

Should be some kings fairly close after that north blow! Keep that in mind if wanting to get out and change the pace.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Spencerville

« Reply #124 on: Jul 25, 2019, 06:39 PM »
Heading up to Michigan city tomorrow evening for 3 to 4 days...hope to get some perch...any pointers are appreciated. 

MC_angler

« Reply #125 on: Jul 25, 2019, 06:52 PM »
Bite was good in 35-40 feet between Burns Harbor and Michigan City today

Should be excellent by Saturday. I was expecting it to take longer for the fishing to recover...buoy temps look great again already

Spencerville

« Reply #126 on: Jul 25, 2019, 07:14 PM »
Bite was good in 35-40 feet between Burns Harbor and Michigan City today

Should be excellent by Saturday. I was expecting it to take longer for the fishing to recover...buoy temps look great again already

Thanks MC... I've fished a handful of times up there...appreciate the help.

Spooled85

« Reply #127 on: Jul 25, 2019, 07:20 PM »
I heard some was caught today too , I'll be out Saturday

abishop

« Reply #128 on: Jul 26, 2019, 01:42 PM »
Anyone find any shallow today? Hope they are close and stacked.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #129 on: Jul 27, 2019, 01:18 PM »
Finally made the trip,but the big ones were no where .Could of filled my limit numerous times with 7to8 inches.It was pretty ruff .If anyone stayed for the evening bite maybe the big ones might of come along.I had to head back at noon.Was still good to get out and fish something diifferent .Noticed quite a few skamania steelhead That were dead in the harbor.I wonder if they made a run up river and the heat wave took a few out.

abishop

« Reply #130 on: Jul 27, 2019, 01:48 PM »
The west winds were tough today. Started out by the doughnut with everyone else. Only saw a couple boats catching them. ALL SMALL. So went to the ditch mouth. Started picking them up in 30 feet. Kept 30 a lot of sorting. Stayed till around 11. Need a couple more days with a south wind to bring them back to shore. FUN FUN FUN. Ended up with 6 doubles today. As usual, the largestfish of the day flipped off at the boat 14+. LOL

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #131 on: Jul 27, 2019, 03:36 PM »
Yea I had quite a few doubles but small .Oh to be only 1 hr away and have the big lake at your back door

Spencerville

« Reply #132 on: Jul 27, 2019, 04:41 PM »
We fished in front of my baldy... caught some small ones but no keepers... didn't see many around us doing well either... hoping for a better day tomorrow... not sure where to go out of yet...

wallin

« Reply #133 on: Jul 27, 2019, 08:48 PM »
Heard it was a tough bite, going to try tomorrow.
Wallin

Spooled85

« Reply #134 on: Jul 27, 2019, 11:19 PM »
Everyone I talked to today said they was all small.and if you notice the boats was scattered from 25 to 45 fow . The fish are too scattered rite now usually all the boats fish the same depth in a giant line . When the boats are scattered so are the fish but it does mean that they are moving back in.and will be anytime before they start to get into the big pods

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.