FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Something other than Trout!  (Read 4134 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Something other than Trout!
« Reply #15 on: Apr 25, 2015, 10:16 AM »
I like them... :clapping: :clapping:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
« Reply #16 on: Apr 25, 2015, 12:03 PM »
What does "Monomonah doo doo do do do" mean?

And, seriously, someone out there thinks this (and other fishing) site(s) is/are trout-heavy?

All I have been seeing lately are bass posts.

Bass are lovely, chunky fish, but trout live in nicer water (i.e., streams).

I'd rather wade a brook than be trapped in a boat or onshore.
lol its from a TV commercial :-) I'm not sure if you realize it but bass live in trout ponds too. They do like clean clear waters too. I boat fish, shore fish, hike into secret ponds, fish rivers . I could walk in the water too if I desired :-) I'm not too sure about all these bass posts your seeing? I scrolled back a ways, more non bass than bass. That's ok though, it is a fishing site, not just bass.

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

BASSQUATCH

« Reply #17 on: Apr 25, 2015, 12:04 PM »
Do you fish those big shiner (Goldie's )that you use thru the ice?We're prime time pike fishing and those would be nice. First mate got a beauty last week 10lbs3oz he got four pike total while I'm still a pike virgin.I did lose one but nobody likes those stories.
nice Pike! I rarely use live bait after ice out, but I would use the biggest bait available if I did.

Yachtzy

« Reply #18 on: Apr 27, 2015, 04:47 PM »
I enjoy them...keep them coming! I enjoy any kind of fish pics too.

It's cold water species prime time right now, and it seems that the trout/salmon crowd share info much more than the rest.

I tried hard to put up pics for team bass this weekend, but  only the pike seemed somewhat interested and I could of used two more arms to control the boat and fish in this wind.

Better days are coming, I guarantee it.

lowaccord66

« Reply #19 on: Apr 29, 2015, 07:59 PM »
Here you go Keith. Caught 4 colors down in 55 fow!  

BASSQUATCH

« Reply #20 on: Apr 30, 2015, 12:30 AM »
Wow Jon, that thing is gorgeous! DEEP too!

lowaccord66

« Reply #21 on: Apr 30, 2015, 05:29 AM »
Ya they are deep still but near the flats where they like to spawn, they'll move up soon. That one is average size.  On a good day you can hammer them when they are stacked up. You'd like that!

otzi thawed

• Sit up and show up!
« Reply #22 on: Apr 30, 2015, 07:16 PM »
I target bass more than anything else but I will also pull out the light tackle and throw little spinners and metals in rivers and streams because anything might bang it. I was surprised by this brownie in a river I was fishing on my lunch break on Monday but I also caught white perch, crappies and a bass at this same trip. But keep those bass posts coming. I just had to rock the boat with a trout. You maybe can make out the gold Swedish Pimple still hooked in the mouth.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.