FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hibernation  (Read 7117 times)

Mac Attack

Hibernation
« on: Nov 05, 2018, 11:00 AM »
My Lund goes to the storage facility Saturday.
Sux!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Hibernation
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2018, 02:16 AM »
I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2018, 05:51 AM »
Dude c'mon, You better get a second wind!! we all enjoy your posts and info rg, hopefully you rethink this madness you speak of LoL!!
done dirt cheap!

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2018, 06:58 AM »
I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg

Hopefully it's not health issues or anything? What's the problem?  :o
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Mac Attack

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:40 AM »

Rg

Yea...….right!

For a second there Bob I thought I slept clear through winter and it was the first of April.

;)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:42 AM »

Rg
Dang gardens getting in the way!  ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:49 AM »
I do love the gardens Bill.

No fooling....I'm gonna do it. No health issues here ( thanks for asking though) I'm a very healthy 68 but, I have enough fishing stuff to open a good sized tackle shop. It's time to do an inventory reduction. I'll keep a few rods and stuff, but the bulk of it is gonna go. I simply don't fish enough to justify all that stuff any more.

I'm thinking I might just turn it into a bigger wood lathe for the little wood shop👍

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:52 AM »
Silly rabbit.

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 06, 2018, 10:37 AM »
I do love the gardens Bill.

No fooling....I'm gonna do it. No health issues here ( thanks for asking though) I'm a very healthy 68 but, I have enough fishing stuff to open a good sized tackle shop. It's time to do an inventory reduction. I'll keep a few rods and stuff, but the bulk of it is gonna go. I simply don't fish enough to justify all that stuff any more.

I'm thinking I might just turn it into a bigger wood lathe for the little wood shop👍

Rg
I'll buy a fly rod!!
done dirt cheap!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #9 on: Nov 06, 2018, 05:59 PM »
Silly rabbit.

Well...we've agreed to disagree before.

Rg

Mac Attack

« Reply #10 on: Sep 06, 2019, 04:59 PM »
Going to winterize the boat tomorrow and drop it off at the storage facility on Sunday.  With the purchase of the new place we have a ton of work to do in order to move our things out of the old place and home to store till next spring.
Would rather keep fishing in the boat for another month or more but putting it away early is the logical decision.
Wow!  Now I’m becoming logical.
 :o

Mac Attack

« Reply #11 on: Mar 04, 2021, 11:11 AM »
I might pull it out this weekend.
For sure next weekend.
I need to get that Ulterra mounted and a few other items done.
And the browns are already active out of Olcott.
I gotta get moving.
Gonna be an early start this year I'm thinking.

Sweet!!

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #12 on: Mar 04, 2021, 12:19 PM »
Just renewed the registration on my boat trailer. Going to bring the boat home for some TLC. Needs a new starter on the motor. Other than that it should be good to go. Don't trust late ice. Think spring.

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #13 on: Mar 04, 2021, 12:36 PM »
I had the boat in mind last week but the thaw and refreeze have left the best ice this season.  Got at least another week to go here...... 
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

fishon603

« Reply #14 on: Mar 04, 2021, 12:54 PM »
Have my stickers and gear ready to go.  Just waiting for the right time to start pulling the winter cover off

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.