MFF US Midwest > Michigan
DO YOU FISH ALONE IN SUMMER?
<< < (2/2)
rp dog:
Pretty much About half the time me and the dog. She doesn't care when I whine.
boondox:
to bad the guy that need some one to go with don't live closer... or i would be willing to go with i love fishing the piers and catching steel head and salmon my other buddy that's 53 keeps most of the catches i am younger at 36...  still that all that matter it's fishing that bring us together...  and three not a crowed in this bunch if you can stand ware i fish... like port huron off the wall , belle isle , flat rock etc... to bad all mine are on the east side not west... brother has a boat on the west side and i don't see the nephew or niece that much. wish i did but don't. just how it goes ...   
smeltbuster:
I usually have someone on my "Toon" w/ me. I will fish by myself, but prefer to have someone to fish w/ that I can B.S. with ;D.  Boondox, the wife & me visited  Port Huron last July, &  Walked the wall. We talked to a couple of guys that were fishing, & learned a lot. My next visit will include  some heavy duty rods & tackle. I am going on a walleye  charter trip on the Detroit river , next Mon.,  hoping for a great time, as I have NEVER paid someone to take me fishing.
boondox:

--- Quote from: smeltbuster on Apr 03, 2015, 07:35 PM ---I usually have someone on my "Toon" w/ me. I will fish by myself, but prefer to have someone to fish w/ that I can B.S. with ;D.  Boondox, the wife & me visited  Port Huron last July, &  Walked the wall. We talked to a couple of guys that were fishing, & learned a lot. My next visit will include  some heavy duty rods & tackle. I am going on a walleye  charter trip on the Detroit river , next Mon.,  hoping for a great time, as I have NEVER paid someone to take me fishing.

--- End quote ---

try some daiwa beef sticks in a medium heavy action conventional boat rods i got mine at wall marts threw on a quantum optix op60f  and 50 -65 pound braid on it the rod costs 30 reel 30 all at wallmart.com the beef stick are salt water boat rods.  any how if you up there say hi! or say some thing were always out there fishing i know i will be there on April 11-12 we sleep right on the shore three days a week  last year every week end last year... i make my own weight for pine grove 3 pound rock cod sinker or even three one pound inline trolling sinker shaped in to a triangle  you know the leader and spoons so i will stop there... let me know if you will be up we usually fish it during prime time, like last year...  this year my buddy has been working 60 hours lately so we have not been up cause of it  basically Saturday and Sunday work.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version