FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Thinking of moving to NC  (Read 3672 times)

Irrgang131

Thinking of moving to NC
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:23 PM »
     I am coming to the Coca-Cola 600 this weekend from Buffalo NY.  While there I am also intersed in looking around the area because I am thinking of moving there in the fall.  I think I am interested in the Concord to Mooresville area.  Just looking for any pointers and pros and cons of the different areas.  I would like to live in a country setting within a reasonable distance to shopping and such.  Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.  Oh and if anyone is planning a trip to the eastern harbor of Lake Erie I would be more than happy to share some hot spots for 7lb smallmouth and 16" Perch...oh and maybe a walleye or two.

Thanks for any help.

Tightlines

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Thinking of moving to NC
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 06:43 AM »
Irrgang,

If you want to give me a shout when you get down here, I can possibly help you out with some things. If you have never been down here, I believe you will be quite surprised with the amount of people living down here. I posted a response to you in the other thread, check it out. Let me know when you are coming down.

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 10:18 AM »
irrgang, i am also thinking of moving down from the buffalo area, if you watch hockey just look at the game in carolina, its mostly sabres fans because all of the NC population is pretty much from the buffalo area. your best bet would be to hook up with mike or if you have another friend down there and look around for a couple hours, i am thinking of going to statesville area myself :tipup:

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 12:29 PM »
3 out of 5 people in the Charlotte area are not from NC. There are a lot people from NY, NJ, PA, OH, and IN. Even hooked up with a guy and went fishing who was from IL. I think it may get on the Natives nerves a bit down here. :whistling: :unsure:

Mike

rendo

« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2006, 07:22 PM »
most dreaded thing seen in Carolinas is a yankee with a u-haul. lol
thinking  fishing!!
Be safe!Fish On!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Jun 21, 2006, 07:25 PM »
Ayup!