FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ya Know....We Need Another Cooking Topic!  (Read 373993 times)

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
Re: Ya Know....We Need Another Cooking Topic!
« Reply #570 on: Mar 30, 2020, 01:20 PM »
Tried cauliflower pizza crust this weekend... Pretty good alternative to real dough, and didnt feel weighed down by tons of carbs like usual after eating pizza. Will be doing it again for sure.

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #571 on: Mar 30, 2020, 01:22 PM »
Did you make it or buy it?
Sounds interesting!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #572 on: Mar 30, 2020, 01:39 PM »
Looks sweet stealth. 
 Nice cast pan i need one like that..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #573 on: Mar 30, 2020, 01:52 PM »
Thanks, Made it from a random recipe found online, but they are all pretty similar... Place steamed cauliflower in the food processor with garlic, Italian herb seasoning, salt/pepper, parmesan cheese and a couple eggs. Form the mix on a pizza stone and bake at 450 for 15 minutes or until golden then top with sauce, cheese and however you like then back into 450 for another 10 minutes or so.
I use that cast iron pizza pan a ton, got it from sportsman guide.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #574 on: Apr 01, 2020, 02:22 PM »
Pasta bake and salad last evening.

Made enough to freeze a couple more meals for my Bride and I.

Ham, mashed taters and steamed broccoli tonight.

At least we're eating well.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #575 on: Apr 01, 2020, 03:30 PM »
Looks awesome Bob.
 We have frozen garden peppers, hot and sweet and mild venison sausage in the crockpot  for sandwiches later.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Mac Attack

« Reply #576 on: Apr 01, 2020, 03:49 PM »
Making scalloped potatoes, with mushrooms and homemade polish sausage cut up into it - casserole style!!
With a can of corn opened and nuked to melt some sort of soft spread imitation butter on top.

8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #577 on: Apr 01, 2020, 03:50 PM »
Dom, you and your bride are really creative cooks. Kudos to you. It's what life thrives on......good, home made food.

I see these commercials for the delivered to your home, frozen meal in a cup and I get really angry. What happened? When did parents stop teaching their children how to cook and eat?

At times I'm glad I'm 70. I won't be around to see the  Soylent Green generations.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #578 on: Apr 01, 2020, 03:55 PM »
Dom, you and your bride are really creative cooks. Kudos to you. It's what life thrives on......good, home made food.

I see these commercials for the delivered to your home, frozen meal in a cup and I get really angry. What happened? When did parents stop teaching their children how to cook and eat?

At times I'm glad I'm 70. I won't be around to see the  Soylent Green generations.

Rg

ahem

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #579 on: Apr 01, 2020, 04:09 PM »
Thanks Bob . Nothing like you.. But we try..
Our son knows how to cook. Hes still quarantined in his house in long Island..
 We got him Hello Fresh  delivered 4 times a week. Good healthy food he has to cook himself.. Most meals only need a pan on the stove and an oven.  Meals are for 2 people but he hardly has left overs.
 Told him to not go to any stores down there.   He's in ground 0.  Bad thing is he lost his job at the bar and he cant pay his car or rent..  Hes in a borough of NYC on long Island.. 

filetandrelease

« Reply #580 on: Apr 01, 2020, 04:20 PM »

He may not be able to pay his rent but they can’t evict him for 3 months as by order of the gov

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #581 on: Apr 01, 2020, 04:37 PM »
Sorry to hear that Dom. Hope it all works out for him. Seriously crazy times.

I feel bad bragging on my dinners when so many are scraping to get by.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #582 on: Apr 01, 2020, 04:54 PM »

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #583 on: Apr 01, 2020, 05:05 PM »
He may not be able to pay his rent but they can’t evict him for 3 months as by order of the gov

Don't worry his rent is paid...   ;)
After paying 5 years of collage we wont see him graduate . He will finish classes on the computer and get his diploma in the mail.. >:(

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #584 on: Apr 02, 2020, 07:21 AM »
That's a shame Dom. But, at least he'll graduate and move on in life.

Got a pot of Black Bean and Ham soup on the stove. Bread is rising comfortabley  to bake later. We've been going through a loaf of home made bread about every 5 days.

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.